.ch. 1

Mikasa P.O.V:

I Woke up doing my regular routine, took my shower, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and brushed my tail. I looked in the mirror and sighed "i wonder if there any one else like me..." My ears flinches to my mom shouting my name" Mikasa Come down here please your going to miss the bus!" I headed down stairs with my tail swaying. I ate my break fast and headed out...

**At Bus Stop**

I stood at my bus stop wait for the bus. "why is that cat here shouldnt she be at the vet!!" One of the preps said sassy. I tuned her out. "Ugh, she might have fleas...". The prep said again. "She might not take showers... she could be INVESTED with fleas.." the prep said trying to get my attention. "UGH" she said mad so sje pulled my tail. "OWWWWIIEE" i said holding my tail trying not to cry. "WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU PULL MY TAIL YOU TWAT!!!" I said shouting then wimperd in pain. "Did flea bag here JUST all me a twat!!" The mad prep said. The the bus cMe and i quickly got on. I wish i wasnt in this school any more im so differnt... ugh.

**At school**-still Mikasa P.O.V--

I walked down the hall trying to advoid every one. I walked to my class and entered it and sat in my seat. after two minuted the teacher came in and every one became scilent. " Good morning class, i hoped you all did you home work last night.!" The teacher said. "Umm, Mikasa clawed mine up miss, Hala!" A random guy said. "Mikasa Ackerman is this true!?" the teacher said looking at me. "No i d--" i got cut off by several people saying. "Oh she did we saw". "I did not" i didnt even touch his work... i got declawed... plus im not mean, unlike these people... "Miss, Ackerman go to the office for lying and for ripping up tgis boys home work." Hala said pointing out the door. My ears went down and so did my tail, i walked out and to the office.

**At Office** -still mikasa P.O.V-

I sat on a couch and waited for the pri cilbe to come out and yell at me.. again "miss ackerman... it seems your teacher complained that you clawed another students home work...again. "But-but" my ears go down. "Im expelling you... iv been getting too many complaints from your fellow students...in fact 10 times a day..." i went wided eyed... "But...i.." i said trying not to cry. "I already called you mom, shes on her way" he said. I started balling and yelling watever i ever wanted to say about this school "I HATE THIS SCHOOL ITS FULL OF JERKS, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM... THERE ALL MEANYS AND LIERS" i said. "Cry all you want... your never returning to this school flea bag!" He said angrly. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!" I said making my hands i to fist. "MIKASA ACKERMAN" a voice yelled from the back of me. My tail went up, im soo dead... "mom!!" I yelled. "Im sorry sir, sorry for letting my daighter come to this school..." My mom Said. "Mom..." i said sadly. "Young lady go to the car NOW!!" She yelled. I ran out of the school to the car... i sat ALLLL the way in the back... i heard my mom come in the car. "yah YOU BETTER SIT THERE!" She shouted. My eara went down, what did i do to deserve this AWFUL life..."young lady, you in deep troble..." she said madly. "MOM THERE ALL LIERS I NEVER DID THAT THEY LIED PLEASE BELIVE ME MOM PLEASE I DONT HAVE NAILS..." i said tearing up... "ugh, are you sure.." my mom said calming down. "Yes... im sure i just... dont belong in schools like that... they dont like me for who i am..." i said looking out the window. "Im sorry sweetie for shouting... look my and your father been looking into this school called 'Neko High'." She said clearing her voice. "What kind of school is that!?" I said titling my head. "Well it a school for people JUST like you..." she said smiling and drinving. "Just...like....me" i said pointi g tword my self. The one thing going in in my mind was "im not the only one!"