Chapter 15

Have you ever been high? I used to get high when I was in high school with Alec. The way it made my body feel,it was calming.
That's how I'm feeling now under anesthesia.
(I know everyone says 'you wouldn't know how that felt because you're asleep' but this is my story.)

The way my body was relaxed was how I always wanted to feel. Being wound up all the time isn't good. Yet in this relaxed state everything was calm and I had no worry. Maybe I was dead and not asleep. I guess I wouldn't know until later.
All I knew at the moment was I felt like I was floating.

Maybe when I am old and Oliver and Kylie are out of the house I'll start to get high again...
No I'm just playing I wouldn't do that.

Unfortunately I stared to feel myself slowly come down from my high. I was no longer floating. Instead I was on a hard ass bed.

A dull yellow light filled my eyes and Tyler's voice drifted into my ears.

"Oh do you remember our third date. I took you to Brooklyn for the worlds best ice cream. You got the strawberry milkshake and two scoops of chocolate chip. When you got full you flung some at me. You kept saying 'eat faster I have another hot date'. When I got you home you said the hot date was the bath tub. I was pissed but relieved. I always did regrets when we broke up. I loved you then and I love you now Harmony."

He hadent noticed I was awake because we was looking down at his hands playing with his ring.

"I loved you the first night I saw you and I love you now Ty."
My voice was scratchy.
Tyler's head popped up fast and he gave me his million dollar smile.

The doctor was held up in so she would come until later. In the mean time Alec, Kelly and the kids came to visit. I had a pretty big room but with all these kids it felt small. I didn't mind though.
The oldest kids that knew what was going on asked how I was and gave me small hugs. My kids on the other hand looked bored.

"Alright guys time to pack it up doctor will be in shortly." My nurse said.

When the doctor came in she didn't have a good smile on her face. It was more of a sad smile.

"How are you feeling."
"Sore. Now tell me what's wrong."

"The surgery didn't go as planned. We saw the cancer had spread. We had to remove your uterus."

I felt my throat tighten and I started to get hot.
I just looked up to the celling and felt my tears spill over. I would never have kids of my own ever again.

"I'm sorry."
"Thanks doc." Tyler whispered.

When we were alone Tyler stroked my hair and wiped my tears away.

"I'm sorry Ty. I really wanted more kids b-but n-now we c-cant."

She cried so hard she couldn't even get s full breath in. Tyler just let her get it out and he made sure to be there for her.
He told her repeatedly that everything would be fine and as long as she was there nothing else mattered.
Kylie and Oliver would have both parents. She over came this cancer even though it had a hash outcome.

Harmony stayed in the hospital for four days after the operation then went home. Her recovery would take around two months.

Her first two weeks she slept a lot and didn't do much.
Her third week she could play with the kids a little bit more and even go out. The next few weeks she was better. The bleeding had stopped, she could fully move and add more weight.

Everything was going good. Harmony went to therapy every week, Tyler joined once in a while when she asked. The kids were getting bigger every day.

Before they knew it Tyler and Harmony were celebrating their second anniversary.

I was taking Harmony to Paris for our second anniversary but it was a surprise. I got everyone on bored with the plan too. The whole family would be flying up before us and they were going to take the kids too.
When we would arrive I would take her to the Locks of Love bridge and from there I would propose again.

She would have a bigger ring but this one had a real stone representing how she over came her cancer. It was also her favorite color.

We got to the bridge hand in hand and our family was all around the bride but she haven't noticed them. She just thought they were just random people.

"This is the best. I haven't been here since I was pregnant. Seeing everything again just amazes me."
He voice was dreamy.

She was looking out to the water so I took that moment to get down on one knee.

"Harmony."
When she looked down she had wide eyes and a confused look.
"I fucking love you. We had a tough first year and a half but we came out on top. So I wanted to give you a new ring. I love you so damned much it hurts. So will you marry me again baby?"

"Hell yes I will Tyler."
Then our families popped out and hooted. She was completely shocked. When she saw a paster their too she freaked out.

So we renewed our vowels and had a non traditional wedding that night. One to always remember even when we grow old.

***One Chapter left!
***Thank you so much for reading and voting
***Please check out the other books I've created
**XOXO