Chapter 14

Chemo was beating my ass. From the nausea to losing the rest of my hair, life was kicking my ass.

I've been going through this process for around two months shrinking the cancer so surgery would be easier.
Chemo is no joke.

"Tyler get your ass out of my house and go to work. I will be fine!"
He was so annoying. I just got out from chemo but it's the most I've had since doing it and he is worried. I got the kids in day care now so things wouldn't be as hard.
So it's just me at the house with my thoughts.

"Hey Deen can you make a house call? Good I need you to redo my will and we need to adjust my assets."

Less than an hour later Deen was at the house and revising everything. The final will would be done in a few days.

'For my kids Oliver and Kylie, I leave $200,000 dollars each on your 18th birthday. I also will put the café under your names so you'll both own half.
For my lovely husband Tyler, I leave you with my kids and of course the rest of my money and the house I own in Paris.
Deen will give you the keys and everything you need a week after I pass away.

I am so sorry for leaving you guys on such short notice. I never wanted to leave before life just started. You guys brought me to life and I wasn't dead anymore. I might have gone through a lot and I thank you for sticking by my side and loving me. Please enjoy life and move on that's what I would want. Tyler your not allowed to date until a year after I have died just to clear that up. Oliver don't be a heart breaker be a gentleman and Kylie respect yourself and be a good girl.
Always and forever the love of MOM💋.

Surgery was in three days time. It's time to get this over with.

Tyler
She's a fighter. Stronger than most guys I know and I'm not talking about strength.
Harmony is the best. She still bosses me around even in her state.
Chemo was hell for us when we first started it but it got a little better later on.

The kids might not have been aware what was going on but they still cheered her up everyday.
It's coming down to the final days until the surgery. Three more days left until everything is a go.

Since she kicked me out I just went to see how Logan's fighting was going. I was managing him and a few other fighters. It kept me active and I love what I do.

"Logan faster. You would be on your ass if Brent got in there with you."
He flipped me off but knew I was right.
Pat my other guy was practicing with Brent my best fighter.
Those two are going to be big.

When I did get home Harmony was cooking. The house smelled like meatloaf and chocolate.

"Hey hon what are you doing."
"Making food, I really wanted some chocolate chip cookies."

Oh those are the best. Especially when she makes them.
"Alright well what are the plans for tonight? I got my brother to watch the kids so the night is all ours."

"Date night. Dinner here, movies, ice cream then we drive around. I miss date night."
"Sounds great. Let's eat then get ready."

We never made it to the movies. We barley made it to the bed. We had hot sex all over the room. We did go out for ice cream though. It might have been at midnight but it was better that way. We ended up driving to the beach and just watched everything go by.

"I called Deen today and got my will fixed." Her voice was so quiet but I heard the sadness in it.

"I got mine fixed a month ago."
"Why? You're not dying."

"Harmony you aren't going to die either because you are fighting this. This surgery is going to go great. Anything could happen to me even though I'm not sick, so I fixed it up."

We stayed quiet not saying a word. Then her little sobs filled the air. I held her and let a few tears run down my face too. This was all a scary thing anything could happen but we had to have faith.

Today is the day. The day the cancer will be gone.

"Let's take the kids to the park today, then go to Alec's house he said he was off today, then it's surgery time."
Harmony and I were still in bed thinking of what to do before 3pm.

Her parents were in town so they came with us to the park snapping pictures of all of us. It was fun. Oliver and Kylie just ran around and screamed when we chased them.

Alec's house was more hectic than I've ever seen.
All of his kids were running around playing with water guns. Even the babies got wet.

"Wow Alec I think I see some gray hair. You doing alright?" Harmony joked.
He just gave her a rude look and flipped her off.
"These kids! Why did I have so many! I'm done no more ever. HERE THST KELLY NO MIRE FUCKING KIDS!"

He looked like he was loosing his mind. We all started cracking up. Then Kelly came into the room and said it was always his fault she got pregnant. He was the horn dog.

"Ready for the surgery?"
"Yeah I'm ready to get this over with. I'm so tired and I really want some hair back. These scarfs are cute but getting old."

Their parents and two nannies watched all of the kids when we left for the hospital. We still had two hours until it was go time.

'Do you remember when I first met you Kelly. Just showed up on the front step and surprised them.'
'Alec was maybe seventeen when I caught him and his girlfriend. I screamed so hard I couldn't get that picture out of my head. Mom and dad grounded him for three weeks.'
'Harmony was learning how to ride a bike at ten and she didn't know how to use her brakes so she jumped off the bike. Her bike got stuck under the truck and her lip was swollen.'

Everyone was sharing stories of everyone just recalling some funny memories. Everyone was crying from laughing so hard when the doctors canes In.

In that moment everyone sobered up and when we had to say bye for the surgery everyone started crying.
We walked her to the doors holding her hand and giving her kisses.

"I love you Harmony."
"I love you Tyler, see you later."

Then she was gone.

***Comment and Vote
***What did you think?