Chapter 12

It's been a hell of a 6 months I must say.
Waking up next to the love of my life has been life changing.
Also having my babies hobble around and them saying little words is amazing.
It was Oliver that spoke first and said mums in a cute baby squeal then Kylie said ou meaning you.
She'll just point at you and say 'ou' then stomp her little foot if you just stare at her.

She was adorable. She definitely had her mothers personally.

I was trying to find Harmony but I couldn't quiet pin her down.
"Oliver where's momma?"
He bounced when I said that then went wobbling to find her with me.

I couldn't find her until I heard little sobs coming from her office. I picked up my pace leaving Oliver wobbling behind.
Harmony was on the floor clutching her stomach laying in a fetal position.

"Harm what's wrong?" You could hear the worry in my voice.

She didn't reply immediately.
"It hurts really bad. I can't move without it hurting."

"What's hurting babe. I need to know what's wrong so I can know how to help."
"My fucking uterus hurts! Something is wrong I just know it."

Then she started crying again. I told her to hold on while I scooped up Oliver and got Kylie from her nap and got them into the car.
Then I went rushing back in gently got Harmony and walked out to the car and set her down in the seat. Once I got her buckled up I ran to the house got the keys and locked up.

We arrived at the hospital less than 20 minutes later. I called ahead so I could get harmony into a wheel chair and I wouldn't leave the kids.

I got her into a wheel chair they took her inside while I parked and took Kylie and Oliver with me.

As soon as I ran in they said she was already being put into a room so I rushed to that room.
She was in a bed she looked a little more relaxed and not in so much pain.
They gave her some medicine to help.

Tyler: Logan I need you to get to the hospital and come get the kids now.
Logan: Is everything alright? On my way now.
Tyler: I don't know yet but I just need to focus on Harm and make sure the kids are okay.
Logan: Be there soon.

I saw tears slip down her face so I brushed them away with my thumb and kissed her forehead.

"What if I'm not okay Ty?"
"For sickness and in health. I'll always be here no matter what."

The kids went on the bed with her hugging her and she held them right to her not letting go.

Logan: Here
Tyler: Second floor room 2102 just come in.

Minutes later he walked in and nodded to me.
The kids left with him so we swapped keys and would call each other later.

When the doctor came in Harmony took my hand and put it in a death grip. I was glade to take on any pain she gave to me.

"Alright so what's going on today Mrs. Nellson?"

"I've been having small pains lately but today it's like no other pain I've ever had. My uterus it hurts so bad."

"When did the small pains start?"
"Around 4months ago. I didn't think anything of it. Just always thought I was cramping."

The doctor nodded and said she would be back so they could give her a few test.

She rolled in an ultrasound machine and was getting it all ready.
"Alright in going to do an abdominal test then I'm going to do a vaginal. Then we can go from there."

We just nodded out heads and Harmony and I looked at one another in the eyes and didn't break eye contact. When I saw tears surface I started to feel my eyes watering up. So I leaned in resting my face on hers.

"I love you baby." I whispered
"I love you so much Ty."
Then I felt my first tear slip and I felt her's land on my hand.

We just heard a lot of tapping from the doctor but we didn't look at what she was doing.

When she did the vaginal test we heard a little more tapping and then it stopped.
The doctor said she would be right back.
When she came back in there was another doctor with her.

"Hello I'm Dr.Ameel I'm just going to consult. Lets see what's going on."
She looked at the images I'm guessing the other doctor saved then she scooted away from the machine and stood up.

"Alright so I'm going to recommend we get one more test done. If you don't want that then I could tell you what I think now."

"Just give her the test. I want to do anything and everything that we can possibly do. Better safe than sorry."

Harmony chuckled and nodded, but I knew that was a sad laugh. A laugh that she was forcing out so she wasn't crying.

When they took her to get a CT scan and everyone was away I lost it. I let myself cry and be weak.
My heart was hurting and I just felt lost.
I didn't know the answers to this problem.

"God please don't take her away from me. I'm selfish when it comes to her and my kids. She my everything she's like my oxygen. So please don't take her away. Just let everything be okay."

***Please vote and Comment.
***Have a wonderful holiday/ 4th of July
***Note I won't be updating for possibly a week or two after this