Mia

We where all laughing now. " okay someone ask,'Who is still a virgin?' Well who is one?" Calum said. " Rise your hand if you are still a virgin and the ones without their hand up isn't a virgin." Michael said. The only one out of us who rise there hand was Luke. " Mia I didn't think you where a girl like that. " Michael said smirking. " How did you lose it Mia? Was it someone you thought you loved." Calum ask. I look around to see where to run. " Mia. Are you okay." Ashton ask trying to hug me. I got up and ran for the door. I ran to my room and lock myself in there. I start to cry. I didn't want it. Why did he do that to me. I didn't ask for it.

~ Flashback ~
" You know Mia I'm tired of you dressing like that." Rob said grabbing me and pushing me on to the bed. It was all happening again. He covered my mouth to silence my cries for help. " You have been bad." Rob whisper in my ear taking off my clothes. He undone his belt and pulled down his pants and boxers. Softly crying while he went into me again and again. I was to tired to try to stop him anymore. Even if I did he will just hit me harder. I couldn't take another beating again. How could my mom love such a monster. She was to blind to see what he does to me. I was crying harder now. Nothing could stop him. I just want it to stop. He did it even harder still covering my cries for help. I tried biting him but he wouldn't budge. I was hopeless no one can save me from him.

Luke

We where waiting for her answer. She just got up and ran as Ashton tried hug her. I ran after her. She ran into her room and locked it. I was about to knock when I heard crying. " M let me in please." I ask sitting down. " Just go away Luke. You wouldn't understand." She whisper the last part. " Make me understand then M." I said hoping she would let me in.

Ashton came up with the guys following behind him. " M please open the door." I whisper hoping. " Is she okay?" Dave ask might be wondering why we are all out here. " Mia he isn't going to hurt you anymore." Ashton whisper to the door. Someone hurt her. Is that why she stop talking because someone was hurting  her. My thoughts where taken away when we heard Mia screaming for it to stop. " Mia open the god damn door. " I yell trying to get the door open. I was scared she is my love my life.

" Ashton what the hell is going on with her!" I yell hitting the door again. " Luke I can't tell you. She should tell you not me. " Ashton said almost like it hurts him to.

Mia

I was in full on tears. I want the pain to end. I want forget about the past even if I try. It doesn't haunt him, but it's only happens to me. I heard Luke yelling at Ashton to tell him. Why would I tell someone to relive it all over again? I want it stop. Reliving everything at sounds or even seeing things. Crying myself to sleep so no one would hear me.