Chapter 5- A night to remember

AJ's POV:
Rainbow was holding me in her arms kissing me so sweetly! We slowly pulled away and we got on her motorcycle and starting driving to back to Sweet Apple Acres. I feel the wind blowing through my hair and on my face! I love it!
As Dash was speeding past every house I see the lane down to the barn.
'Uhh, Rainbow... Aren't we going to wrong way we just passed my house.'
'Nope! We're going the right way!' Dash replied.
'Where are we going then?' I asked
'To my place! I thought we could have a sleepover!' Dash said.
'Oh ok! That sounds fun!' I say!!
When we go to Dash's house she unlocked the door to a beautiful room that looks like a ballroom.
'Woah! Your house is massive!' I say in shock.
'Yeah, I've got so much space since my parents just abandoned me.' Dash said.
'Wanna watch a movie?' She asks
'Yeah sure! Just make sure it isn't a love movie! Urgh I hate love movies!'
-time skip-In the middle of the movie-
Oh Celestia! I'm SO SCARED!! We're watching the most scariest movie ever! So above as down below. I was so scared I was hugging Dash so hard that I thought I was gonna cry.
'Do you wanna finish watching this movie now?' She asks
'Yes please.' I say crying
'Oh Sweet Celestia did I make you cry? I'm so sorry Aj!' She exclaimed.
'It's ok Dashie, it's just that I'm not used to watching them.' I say
'Come on let's go to bed.' RD said before kissing my forehead 'it's 11:30 now'
'Okay.'

RD's POV:
--time skip--12:30 am--
I'm in bed waiting for Aj to finish on the bathroom getting my pj's on. I lent her my Wonderbolts Tshirt. Oh My Celestia! Aj looks so hot! The t-shirt is really baggy I her, that's probably because she's skinny, and one of the sides are hanging over so you can see her bra straps and her hair is down! Her hair goes down her shoulders to her waist. Her hair is so Long and beautiful. Wow. I was just speechless. She was beautiful.
"Rainbow? Are you ok?" AJ sweety asked
"Yeah,yeah, you're just so beautiful." I say. I look into her green emerald eyes and see her blush. She walked over to me and hopped in the other side of the bed. I lean in and kiss her a million sparks fly between us. I know she's the one she always has been...