Chapter 18

Hey its Jazzy!!!! Sorry for the late update-My schedule is super crowded.
(Rowan here! I'm helping with this chappie!!:)

Things are just getting started! This is going to get really good guys! Btw, some of my inspiration for what's about to happen is from an old Bollywood movie. (Hint for which movie: IISuperwomanII (Lilly Singh) and Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit made a YouTube video on Lilly's channel a while back, and they sing a song from it). A lot of things are going to be happening at once so stay tuned!!!!

***

***(Hermione's POV in 3rd Person)***

"I love you." Draco murmured to Hermione, who had just woken up.

"Love you, too." Hermione responded. Last night had been amazing. He was so, so, gentle with her.

"What are we doing today?" Draco asked as Hermione buried herself in his chest.

"I don't know." Came her muffled response.

"How about we go out for dinner later?" Draco suggested.

"Sounds good." Hermione got up and left to go get ready for the day.

After Hermione was ready and walking into the empty dining room, she heard a sound outside her window.  It was an owl Hermione had never seen before.  She opened the window, and the owl came rushing in.  It dropped off a letter, and flew out as fast as it had came in.

Hermione picked up the letter from off the ground.  Her name was handwritten in a fancy, swirling font.  She had no clue who it came from.  Just in case, before Hermione opened the letter, she preformed a series of spells to ensure that she wouldn't get hexed or cursed if she opened it.  Slowly, she tore open the envelope and removed a letter.  It read,

Dearest Hermione,

You may not remember me, but I remember you.  To keep you and your family  and friends safe, divorce and cut ties with Draco Malfoy immediately.  If you fail to do so, you can say goodbye to your friend Ron Weasley.  Forever.

Signed,

Anonymous

Hermione's eyes widened.  Who was this person trying to threaten her?

Hermione's thoughts were interrupted by Draco walking into the room.

"Who is that letter from? It's not from my mum, is it?" Draco asked, walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"No..." Hermione's voice wavered.  "I don't know who it's from."

Draco's eyebrows furrowed.  "What do you mean, 'you don't know'?"

"It means, it's signed anonymous.  Just read it." Hermione handed the letter to Draco, who took it and started reading intently.

After he finished reading it, he tore it up and tossed it into the fireplace.  "It's probably fake."

"What if it isn't?" Hermione asked, a bit surprised at Draco's actions.

"Then we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.  No one is going to split us apart, love."  Draco took Hermione into his arms and hugged her.  She buried her face in his chest, inhaling his scent.  He was so comforting.

"But should we warn our friends and family?" Hermione asked, worried.

"No.  There's no point in stressing them out over a fake letter."

"But-"

"No, Hermione it's definitely fake. Who even writes in fancy cursive anymore?" Draco protested. "Also this person obviously has a thing for you. They said 'dearest' for gods sake. If they really like you then they wouldn't hurt you."

Hermione stared into her husbands eyes, looking for any sign of uncomfortable-ness. Not being able to find any, she sighed and gave up on the argument.

"For everyone's sake I hope you're right."

That evening

Having spent too much time watching TV without really paying attention, Hermione soon found herself forgetting about the anonymous note all together as she rushed to get ready.  

She found the sexiest yet most innocent dress she owned just to tease Draco. It was a sleeve-less dress with a v-neck and tank top straps. It had a pretty decorative brown belt on her bellybutton and the skirt was very flowy , stopping right before her knees. The dress itself was a satin-y scarlet red  which made it innocently sexy, perfect to tease Draco. 

Hermione opened the door in her room to find Draco who was getting ready in the guest room. Not really paying attention to where she was going, Hermione ran straight into Draco who was getting ready to knock on her door.