Chapter 8

(A/N): Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday!  I bet you're dying to find out what happens, but read this first:

Let's be honest: Nobody ships Dramione more than Narcissa and Jean.  Honestly. 

Okay, that's all.  BAI ttyl (at the end of the chapter)

-Jazzy <3

******

Recap:

Hermione screamed.  What was Draco Malfoy doing here?

*Hermione's POV in 3rd Person****

"Ugh."  The blonde-haired boy was buried underneath the soft covers of the bed.

"What.  Are.  You.  DOING HERE?  I thought we had a deal!" Hermione yelled.

"Granger?  What are you doing here? I went to sleep here first!" Draco whisper-yelled, his voice still heavy and groggy from sleep.

"Uh, no you didn't.  You were still eating dinner when I left." Hermione said, pulling herself out of the warm sheets as she tried to keep her voice even.

"Well, you weren't there when I got into bed!" Draco said angrily, his eyebrows furrowed as he sat upright.

"Yes, I was." Hermione whispered, her voice dangerously soft.

"Oh." Draco didn't want to admit that Hermione just might be right.

"Yes, Oh." Hermione said sarcastically.

"Fine....sorry." Draco mumbled unconvincingly.  Hermione rolled her eyes; she didn't believe his apology.

"Whatever.  I get the room." Hermione said, starting to walk into the bathroom.

"Why didn't l go to sleep a little earlier..." Draco said, wallowing in self-pity.  "Oh, shit!  GRA-HERMIONE!" He yelled, his eyes widening.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU WANT?" Hermione yelled as she stomped over to the bed.

"I believe the deal we made would...not allow you to take this room for your own." Draco said carefully.

"What?" Hermione asked, confused.  "What are you talking about?  I won this room, fair and square."

"Uhh...yeah, I would let you take the room, but..." Draco awkwardly spoke, not wanting to tell Hermione. "...the words of the pact were 'The person that sleeps in the room, gets the room.'  So that would mean..." Draco trailed off.

"Oh...no...fuck." Hermione swore, rubbing her temples with her fingers.  She couldn't believe this was happening.

"I would just call off the deal, but a Malfoy never backs away from his promise.  So we can't."  Draco said, looking distressed.

Hermione took a deep breath.  "You know, I'm just going to avoid this conversation for as long as possible.  So, good bye."  Hermione walked into the bathroom to start getting ready for the day.  She had yet to find the library in the house.  There must be one, considering the size of the mansion.  Quickly showering and changing into clothes she found in her closet, Hermione walked into the sun-filled dining room for breakfast.

"Hermione Mistress!  Zimley wishes you a good morning!" Said Zimley, dressed in a petite dress with a small apron over it.  Hermione smiled at Zimley.

She looked around the room.  She found Draco sitting there, sitting in his pajamas, eating a plateful of food.  He looked her way, nodded, and resumed chewing regally.

"Mistress!  Zimley has prepared breakfast!  Zimley thinks you will like tea, toast, muffins, pancakes, waffles, bagels, English muffins, milk, coffee, eggs, oatmeal, cereal, crêpes, doughnut, and the hash browns Zimley has prepared!"  The enthusiastic house-elf recited a long list of breakfast foods.  Hermione was stunned.  How early did Zimley have to get up to cook all that food?