Disney word

Ivory POV

This morning I woke up brushed my teeth and went down stairs to fix me some cereal. When I went back in my daddy's room and started watching family guy after about 2 episodes I started getting bored so I started messing with my daddy I put my finger in my mouth and put it in his ear he grabbed my arm and told me to stop and I did....... For 5 min next I went in the bathroom and got some tooth paste and and put it on his face then I started tickling his nose and he rubbed his face and it went every where. Then I got on the bed and started jumping he grabbed my ankle and made me fall he got up and went in the bathroom that was my time to runnnnn soon as I got down the hall I heard him calling my name so I went to go hide. I hid in the dryer cause I'm that small . after a few min ig he gave up so I got out the dryer and walked out suddenly someone grabbed me and picked me up the first thing I did was scream they threw me on the bed and stated tickling me I screamed laughing trying to get their hands off of me . they finally stopped and I looked and seen it was my dad. He just smiled at me and walked to his room I followed and sat on the bed Cris- cross he layed his head in my lap I started playing in his hair and realized his hair is actually long I asked my daddy can I comb his hair out he said FUCK NO so I gave him the puppy dog eyes he finally said fine so i went to go get the comb and started combing his curls out once I was finished I put it in a bun its cute! I said go look at it he got up and went in the mirror to take a pic ig he like it i Daddy are we still going to Disney world? He said yeah go get dressed so I went and hopped in the shower for about 30 min then I got out and wrapped my self in a towel and went in my daddys room to see what he was wearing he had on a red obey shirt camo shorts and his carmine 6s so thats what I went to put on and I just put my hair in a gigantic bun with a black headband. I went down stairs and watched TV with my dad since we had to wait on his body guard since it's Saturday and it's going to be packed.
......................................................................

Were here now and my dad is just signing autographs for these ugly girls and not paying attention to me. That's coo im just going to go buy me something knowing the lines is long. After 30 min hes not there no more so I call him where yo- where are you at?!?! He screamed in my ear where you left I said with a attitude here I come he says I just say k .
He walked up to me snatched my arm and said come on I said DANG can I get s chance to walk yet and rolled my eyes he took me to the bathroom and I tried to resist but he was too strong he took me in the family stall and said matter fact I'm gone wait to we get home and you take a shower. I just stared now go to the car I walked slowly and you better get there before me he said I just walked the same I already know im going to get my ass beat so what's the point.
......................15 min later..........................

I got to the car and everyone was already in there when I got in he just said I'm beating yo ass more cause you heard what I said I didn't say anything .
......................................................................

Everyone left and I just got in the shower I stepped out of the shower and I heard my dad say don't dry off so I just walked out with a towel he got up with the belt I tired to run back in the bathroom but he caught me and took my towel and Bent me over on his knee and whopped my ass ass naked I was crying so hard because I was wet and it hurts more when it's wet. When be was done he said get dressed I will be right back after I was dressed I just sat there and after 5 min he came back to ask questions so where did you go? To get a drink why? Because you were taking pictures and singing autographs with them ugly girls and not paying me any attention I pouted he pulled me on his lap and gave a whole speech just trying to say I can't be jealous cause what he do pays the bills I just said k and went to sleep knowing he was still sitting there I heard him sigh and start to walk out the room I love you I said smiling I love you too baby now get some rest we doing subsuming tomorrow and turned my light off and shut my door.