studio

Ivory's POV

I woke up to someone blowing on my face I tired moving their face but it just kept coming back so I started whining and whoever it was smacked the back of my thigh that's when I knew it was my dad. I opened my eyes and he is just standing there.

Yes? I asked sitting up

Get up were going to the studio 'he said leaving the room'

I pulled the cover off of me and got in the shower.
......................................................................

August POV

I woke up early so we can go to the stuip I was already dressed in some tru religion jeans, a Y&R shirt, and my all red foams.
.
.
.
.
.
.
50 min later....

She came walking down the stairs with a cropped top and some little ass shorts she didn't even make it down to the last 6 stairs and I was sending her ass right back up there. She didn't wanna change and I was about to miss my studio time so I took her up stairs took her pants off and slid her on some black try religion jeans which took about 15 mins cause she kept on moving. next I took that short ass shirt off and found the rest off her shirt which was a all red v-neck and her all red foams.

See dont you wanna match your daddy anyway?

She just looked at me and rolled her eyes and I popped her arm.

I could see the tears in her eyes and this time I felt bad so I picked my babygirl up like the big baby she is and carried her down stairs you want something before we leave I asked her.

She shook her head no and said I want McDonalds.

Ig that's what she's getting once we left McDonald's we pulled up to the studio 5 mins later I got out and picked her up she wrapped her legs around my waste and put her face in the crook of my neck the paparazzi was standing outside the studio once I got through them I went to the front desk and checked in and went to the back once I got in the room I saw all my homies in here I looked at Ivory and noticed she sleep. I moved her hands from around my next and her hands moved around trying to latch onto someone everyone moved from her hands and her hands finally found Chris his face was hella funny everyone started dying laughing while he just sat there cause he know she's not going to let go.about 2 hours later I walked out the booth and looked to see Ivory sleep with Chris I wanted to take a pic and put it on insta once I took the pic I tried waking them up which is going to be hard because they are heavy sleepers. I shook them twice and they didn't wake up so I got some ice and threw it on them Chris hurried and jumped up and you already know the crybaby had to start crying as usual I just noticed I spoiled her way too much fr.
5 min later she was still crying so I told her to shut that crying shit up once she heard I was serious she shut up. 30 min later I was pulling out of the studio parking lot with Ivory in the front seat blasting Lil boosie ima dog. While I was driving I was thinking that I havnt done nothing with Ivory in a long time so I turned the music down and asked her did she want to go to Disney world tomorrow she hurried and said yeah I just laughed.
......................................................................

Ivory POV
We pulled up to the house and got out of the car we stopped at McDonalds on the way here so I wasn't hungry I went in my room and jumped in the shower 30 min later I got out and fried off and put on some sleeping shorts and the matching shirt and went in my daddy's room and jumped in his bed.

What are you doing? He asked me

I ignored him and rolled over saying goodnight he just said goodnight and give me kiss I rolled over and gave him a kiss and rolled back over and went to sleep.
......................................................................