Ivorys POV

//That morning \\

I woke up to my alarm playing off of my iPhone 6 plus. People say I'm spoiled but I dont see it. Anyways I hopped in the shower and did my hygiene thing you know ya girl can't stink but I put on some black shorts with rips in them a black and white shirt with my daddy's face on it and my low top bred 11s(btw I'm a major sneaker head) then I went to look in the mirror to do something with my hair my hair is super curly I guess I get it from my ma anyways I just slicked my edges up so they can be on fleek grabbed my bag and walked down stairs and saw my daddy cooking with no shirt on This Nigga right here I walked up to him and kissed his cheek which was super hard because I'm 4'3 and he's 6'4 after that I looked in the fridge and got some juice (cause I got the juice)
After I got done eating I grabbed my bag and headed to the all white lambo when we pulled up to the school my daddy gave me a kiss on the lips (not like that!!!!!) I got out the car and went straight to my locker ignoring all the fake people trying to jeff with me I dont have much friends because all they want is my that's money but I went to class in sat down
......................................................................

It is now 3rd period and the bell is about to ring so I put my things up.... the bell rung so I got up and headed to my locker when this girl and her friends started walking my way I just ignored them and kept waking when the leader knocked my stuff out of my hands and pushed me and my daddy told me ''if anyone put they hands on you beat they ass'' and that's what's im bout to do once she pushed me a punched her right in her nose and she fell and grabbed my hair but I fell on top of her at this moment I didn't care that she was pulling my hair I was worried about these blows going towards her face. After a couple more hits I felt myself being picked up off of her and being carried somewhere I looked back and it was security and he was taking me to the office all I know right now is I'm about to be in trouble!
......................................................................