Trouble

August POV

So me Chris and Trey are on our way to Ivorys school
I pulled up and parked my car we got out I locked my doors and headed inside when we got in there we went to the office and the first thing I see is Ivory and a girl with a fucked up face if I wasn't mad right now I would of probably laughed. When Ivory saw me and her uncles I saw nothing but fear in her eyes she already know I'm bout to beat her ass when we get home I walked up to the principal and talked to him he said she was suspended for 5 days I said ok and kept it moving I walked up to Ivory and told her to come on. I dropped Chris and trey off at home I looked in the mirror and saw Ivory in the backseat crying.
......................................................................

When we pulled up to the house Ivory was full out crying now. When I parked she jumped out of the car and ran in the house when I got in the house I locked the door set my stuff down and took my belt off I walked up stairs taking my time and tried to open her door but it was locked.

Open the door 'I said calmly'

But she didn't all I heard was crying so I went in my room and got the key to unlock her door once I got the door open she was in the corner crying.

Stand up ,I tell her

She just sat there so I decided to help her i grabbed her arm pulled her up and bent her over I whooped her ass for a good 15 min then sat down to talk I asked her a few questions but all she was cry and ignore me so I grabbed her arm and again about to whoop her ass until she said

Stop fucking touching me! She covered her mouth realizing what she had said and backed away from me she until her back was against the wall I walked up to her and dropped the belt and punched her in her chest not to soft not to hard I knew they were growing and sore

You wanna cuss and be grown?! I screamed in her face

No she said shaking her head while sobbing

Give me your phone, your beats, your iPod, your other phone,your labtop and your game system,oh and I will be back for your TV I told her

She started handing the stuff to me I went in my room and put them in the safe and went back and got her TV she was sitting on the bed crying but I dont care should of never got into a fight and cussed at me like she was grown.
......................................................................

Ivory's POV

after my daddy whooped my ass I just sat there for about 30 min then I head my uncles voices. My dad called me downstairs I went downstairs real slow while I was walking down the hall I looked in the mirrors she boy do I look a mess but I dont care once I got downstairs I saw that my uncle Chris was showing my dad my fight and my uncle trey came over to me and gave me a hug I hugged back and kissed his cheek.

Are you hungry my dad asked I shook my head yeah even tho I'm sad right now I still got to eat.I went over to my uncle Chris and sat on his lap and put my face and the crook of his neck what's wrong baby? He asked. My butt hurts I said starting to cry again he picked me up like a baby and rocked me to get me to stop crying . I finally stopped crying and we went out to eat came back to the house and everyone fell asleep in their room(a.n.Chris and Trey have their on room at August house)