Epilogue

Ten years later

HAYLEY

How time flies. We have all been busy getting married having kids. Who should I start with first. Aunt Sabrina and Alpha Eli. So you know they had twins Heidi and Riley, well they had another girl named Ella. They are all happily living there lives . Penny and Lyndon just love there brother and sisters and would do anything for them. Alpha Eli retired 7 years ago and Lyndon is now the Alpha of the Jackal pack and loving it.

Ronald and Sarah had two more kids but not twins. They have three girls all together Billie the eldest, then Vera and then Stephanie the baby. They are happily married and Ronald is the Beta of the Caine pack.

Kaleb and Penny have twin boys and twins on the way. The boys names are Ben and Tim . Kaleb is the Alpha of the Caine pack.

Lyndon and I well we had triplets and then a set of twins. The triplets are two boys and a girl just like my brothers and I. There names are Wyatt, Braxton and Hunter, Hunter is the girl in case you were wondering. The twins are boys and there names are Dallas and Darius. Oh and I'm pregnant again but haven't told Lyndon yet. I'm a sucker for punishment but I am excited and hoping for s girl.

The kids get along really well and look out for each other.