We need to talk..

YOUR POV

Kaneki: I don't need to calm down! You on the other hand are acting crazy!!*walks outside*

You: *sigh*...

You are exhausted! You just had another one of 'those mornings' with Kaneki.. he gets angry over something small, then you both argue over past things,he goes outside to be by himself, and you make up later. The cycle continues!..it's not that you liked to, it's just that you two made it come naturally because of all the pointless arguing you've had for months..

You:*talking to friend* it would be so much better if things were like before...he'd never shout..we'd talk more..and be happier! I don't even know what happened to his hair!

Friend:I'm sure it'll blow over...I mean, you two love each other!

You:...yeah...I guess...hey I gotta go...call me later?

Friend:sure! Talk to ya later!*hangs up*

You:*puts phone down*....

Oh no..you're started thinking about the past...the times you did love each other and how it compares to the present...you try to be affectionate!...but, he doesn't seem to make an effort to return it...well, there was that one time you two tried to make a cake! That was fun!.. Oh wait, he got angry because of the mess afterward...

You:do I love kaneki?....

'Why am I even questioning this?? At the end of the day I still love and care for him!'

That is true..YOU love him, care for him,and trust him! No doubt about that! The question is how does he feel about you? Are you doing this for nothing? Does he even notice your efforts?

Kaneki: *walks in*...I need to talk to you..

You:!!..okay

NO!! He's gonna end it!! OPERATION: BEAT HIM TO IT!!

You:but I need to talk to you about something too...

Kaneki:that's fine...

You both sit on the couch silent. Wondering who will speak first....I suggest you be the first one!!...just saying!!

You:we should-

Kaneki: I'm not a perfect boyfriend...

You:!?..

Kaneki: I don't even know why you're still here...why do you put up with me? How do you put up with me?..I know I can be mean and that I don't talk to you as much as you do to other people..but I really want that...to be happy again...the thing is I don't know how to...what I'm trying to say is..I need your help..I want to get through this together...please?..I want things back to the way they were...

You:kaneki...that's so sweet! I'd love to help.. I want to be happy too.. just like old times...

Kaneki: thanks.....now what were you going to say we should do?

You:!!uh....

ABORT THE MISSION!!! I REPEAT! ABORT THE MISSION!!!

You:I was saying we should..get a coffee to calm the nerves!! That seems like a good first step!!

'That was close'

Kaneki: okay. Well I'll go get ready then!*goes to the door*I'll be back to pick you up!

You:okay!

He leaves and you feel like the happiest girl in the world!

You:'things are gonna be back to normal! We'll live our life together forever and give each other the love we deserve!'

Haha! You think it ACTUALLY went that way?!? You need to keep reading then!

Time skip to 2 MONTHS! (That's "forever" right??)

So by what's been said so far you can probably guess what's going on, so I'll put it short sweet and simple! You were okay for a while but forever came a bit quicker this time of year! In other words, it didn't last too long..Let's just say you really want to choke the crap out of each other!! You're still together though!! (I'm not THAT heartless!)

You:kaneki?...hello?..

Kaneki:?!...

You: I asked you why you were staring at me.

Kaneki: Oh. uh..Sorry..

You:'what's up with him?'..

Kaneki: I'm going to go home, see you later..*bolts out the door*

You:...that was weird..

KANEKI 'S POV

Kaneki's pacing back and forth, trying to ignore his stomach growling and his slow, tortuous starvation..

Kaneki: 'this is agony!! I'm so hungry!!! I had to get out of there...she was so vulnerable... with her...soft...tender..skin..-what am I doing?!? I can't eat (y/n)!! I love her and she trusts me!! I just need to find something else!...will animal meat help?..no it's made into human food....then that means I have to...no!! I dont want to eat someone!! It tastes so good....but it's wrong!!....so GoOd!! -Ah!! No! I'll get a coffee instead!!!

Kaneki speeds off in his car to the cafe he worked at. Meanwhile,you were wondering what to do about your ghoul's odd behavior...

END OF CHAPTER 1!!!

I am having fun with this story and i have a lot more in store!(my writing may not be what it used to be though!! Oh well!) Vote, comment, & have fun reading it! i'll TRY to update as soon as possible!! My new schedule is to update every day at 7 or 8 pm, but If i can't then i'll update before the end of the day! I just really want to try to be organized and use a schedule! I hope you enjoy and want more!  Thank you for reading! XOXO!!