Chapter 2

A/N: Some of this is going to be in italics and that's Mario or someone else thinking. Enjoy! I don't own Mario.

Mario's POV

"Mario! I can't believe Princess-a Peach gotta kidnapped again!" My younger, twin brother yelled.

"Here we go on another adventure." Toad complained behind us.

"This would-a be so much-a better if they were not-a with me!" I thought to myself.

"Yes-a Toad! So soon again!" I replied to him.

"Ok-a. They will most likely-a take longer to get-a there so the Princess and-a Bowser will have-a more time together."

"Ugh. Where is the-a castle at!" Luigi complained.

"World-a 8! 8 worlds away!" I answered him.

Toad and Luigi groaned. We had barely even been in World 1 and they already were complaining.

"What do we-a eat?" Luigi asked Mario.

"I have-a some spaghetti for later. Other than that just-a mushrooms." I answered him.

"Ahhhh!!!!!! I'm a mushroom!!" Toad yelled.

"Not that-a kind of-a mushroom Toad!" I answered. "Besides aren't you a Toad?"

"I look like a mushroom." Toad told me.

I just sighed as I got a fire flower from a mystery block. The other two whined and yelled "No fair!"

"Their will be-a more power ups later." I told them leading the two through out the rest of the level.

The other two soon got fire flowers before proceeding on. The three of them soon made it to the flagpole.

Mario at the top, Toad next, and then Luigi last. Poor Luigi. :(

"Why am I always-a last?" Luigi pouted.

"I don't know why. Don't ask me." Toad told him.

Both of them started fighting. Toad even tried strangling Luigi, Homer Simpson style before Luigi stopped him.

"We aren't-a even at World 1-2 yet... this is-a gonna be a long trip."

Bowser's Castle

The seven boys were all talking and playing with each other waiting for Wendy and the princess to get back.

"We're back!" Wendy announced as soon as they came back inside.

"Mama Peach! Do you remember how old everyone is?" Bowser Jr. asked.

Peach giggled, "Of course I do! I see you guys at least once a month! And I'm basically your mother!"

"But there's eight of us!" Larry said.

"Well let me give it a try." Peach smiled at him.

All the koopalings nodded in agreement.

"Junior is three and half, Larry is five, Morton is six and a half, Wendy is eight, Iggy is nine, Roy is ten, Lemmy is eleven, and Ludwig is twelve and a half." Peach told all of them, hoping she was correct.

"You got everyone's age correct." Ludwig told her.

Peach smiled at her "children" that she found so adorable. They weren't her biological children since they all hatched from eggs.

"Yeah! And your twenty-eight and King Dad is thirty-one." Bowser Jr. said.

"We're not supposed to say adults age, it's disrespectful." Ludwig told him.