Chapter 2- Rendezvous Gone Wrong

Start from the beginning

                “Aiden has a crush on you,” Adrian states.

                “Dude,” Aiden says.

                “What?” Adrian questions seeming genuinely confused.

                “You don’t just say it straight out,” Aiden counters. Is he blushing? That’s cute.

                “Why didn’t you just tell me, it would’ve been so much easier,” I tell him.

                “Really?”

                “Of course, I would’ve told you straight up that not in a million years will I date you,” I answer smiling. I hear the guys all roaring with laughter.

                “I think this is the first time Aiden’s been rejected,” Asher says patting Aiden on the back.

                “Why? Why don’t you like me?” he questions.

                “I, it’s just you’re a jerk and annoying and I just don’t like you,” I answer honestly. Hey, honesty is my number one policy.

                “Don’t worry, I’ll make you like me,” he says smugly. Why do I feel like I just started my doom?

                We arrive at the little pond where they let you feed the ducks. Now while I love it here my favorite section is the flamingos because I think they’re beautiful. So why did I ask them to bring me here? Five, four, three, two….

                “Dude what the hell?” exclaims an angry Aiden. He stands up soaking wet, looks like somebody didn’t like their trip. This is hilarious my day may just have a bright side. We are all cracking up, he looks hilarious, especially when a duck bit his ass. Uh oh, he’s making his way towards us.

                “Why did you push me?” he asks Ashton. Ha, he thinks it was Ashton.

                “How could you?” I ask Ashton. “What are you trying to do? Ruin our day at the zoo?”

                “I didn’t do it. Dude you’ve got to believe me,” he tells him.

                “Are you sure someone pushed you? I mean couldn’t you have just tripped?” I turn to Aiden. “No need to blame other people for your clumsiness,” I say when he hesitates.

                “Whatever where to next?” he asks. I think he hurt his man pride.

                “Can we go to the giraffes?” I was stunned that Asher asked. Not so tough. So he likes giraffes, this will be good.

                “Yeah, let’s go,” I say. We make our way through the zoo. There are not many people which I’m kind of happy for. When we make it we just mess around looking at the majestic animals.

                “I’m going to kill her!” we suddenly hear Asher: The Beast, scream. Someone’s not happy.

                “Whoa, dude what happened and what’s that smell?” Adrian asks sniffing around. Suddenly he starts laughing and backs away with the rest of us.

                “Did you fall in giraffe shit?” I ask innocently. He seemed to get a little angrier and came at me, the other guys hold him off.

                “Whoa, you can’t just blame her,” they try to reason with him.

                “Next time think better than to kidnap me you jerks!” I scream as I ran away from them. Someone’s bound to help me, but then I remembered the zoo being almost deserted. The sneaky bastards they planned it. That’s cool I’ll just hide until they get tired of waiting. Yeah, I was the one that pushed Aiden in the duck pond and Asher in giraffe shit. I hope the others don’t think they got off or they’ll be in for a surprise.