Eleven

A/N girls Chapter sexual scenes may accure .

Don't read if to immature .

• Cedes

Me and Jay were at a fancy dinner having a good time . its so sweet that he takes time and takes me out doing nice things for me . I really appreciate him .

"So baby I was wondering." He trailed off and avoided eye contact with me . I rolled my eyes this can't be good . "what ?" I asked . he started rubbing the back of his neck . "I was wondering if you would quit your 'entertaining' job?" He covered up the word stripping because we're here with all these people . I , frankly , don't give a damn because its me . "why ? Are you ashamed of me or something ?" I asked putting my fork down . I was heated and wanted pour this champagne on him . "no baby its just - I don't know , the guys were saying they recgnoize you and -." I didn't even listen I grabbed my wallet and got up and left .

"Wait Cedes." He tried grabbing me . "don't touch me." I semi yelled which caused a few stares . he let me go and I walked outside calling for a cab . this is my job . he's basically ashamed and embarrassed of me . for what ? Because some guys saw me strip . well duh , its my job . its what keeps my bills paid .

I had a few tears running down my face but I quickly wiped them when my cab arrived . I looked at the caller ID of my ringing phone and saw it was Jay . I didn't answer . I told the driver the address . once I reached my destination I knocked on her door . "Cedes ? Why are-" I cut her off . "you have anything strong to drink?" She moved out the way and motioned for me to come in . "Cedes I was kind of -"

"Who was that baby?" I couldn't believe my eyes . YG the rapper just came out of Dami's bedroom only in boxers . I stared at her . "uh , see baby its my friend I'll be back there in a second ." she said and pushed him in the room closing the door behind her . I chuckled . "so that's why there's candles lit , and slow music playing." She covered her face in embarrassment . "Mercedes what do you want ?" She whined .

"Jay is ashamed of me being a stripper and wants me to quit." I explained . "well sweetie he is your boyfriend , he probably just doesn't want anyone else looking at someone that is gorgeous and is his . " she said . I sighed and shook my head . "but he's ashamed because some of his friends saw me strip." I said .

"Well look at it in his perspective . you are showing off goodies that he doesn't want anyone else to see." She said leaning in on the counter . I nodded my head . "okay I guess you're right . " I admit . I looked at her and laughed . "so YG huh ?"

"Okay time for you to go ." she pushed me out the door ."what? is the dick too bomb ?" I laughed . "goodbye cedes ." I laughed as she closed the door , I called another cab and headed to Jay's house .

I unlocked the door and saw him sitting on the couch searching through channels . "hey." I semi whispered . he got up and hugged me . "I was worried baby ." I hugged him back . "I'll quit ." he looked at me for a second . "I'm sorry , you don't have to . I didn't mean to offend you i-." I cut him off by kissing him . "its okay." I said in between kisses . I stopped and made him follow me to the bed room . I gently pushed him down and straddled him . he grabbed my ass causing me give him access . we fought for control and he won .

I gently got off him and stripped out of my dressed which only left me in my bra and panties . he lifted me and laid me down on the bed . he started kissing my neck , and unhooked my bra and entered one of my breast in his mouth and he did the same to the other . "ahh ." I moaned . he put his hands in my panties, and started rubbing my cat . I moaned as he entered a finger in me .

He entered another and started pumping in and out of me fast . he was kissing me and I would let out moans between our make out session .

He then pulled down my panties and started kissing my thighs and worked his way towards my cat . he started working licking everywhere causing me to arch my back and push his head down further .

"Oh damn Jay that tongue ." I moaned . he started spelling his name on my tongue and I my legs started shaking . "imma cum ." I said , before I could he stopped and before I could open my eyes something big rammed inside of me . he started pumping in and out fast . "oohh , slow down , baby." I moaned holding onto his arms tight . he didn't listen he went deeper . "damn baby , you so tight ." he groan . "baby its too much pull out !" I moaned . I tried to push his chest but he pinned my arms down . "awwww imma cum ." I screamed . "hold it ." he groanned into my ear .

"Ohhh , I can't jay , slow down ."
He didn't listen again , and he hit my G spot over and over again causing me to roll my eyes to the back of my head . "baby I can't hold it no more ." I came but that didn't stop him . he flipped me over and slapped my ass . "ass up now ." he demanded . I did the position he requested and he rubbed his tip on my cat . "don't tease me ." I said . "you want it ?" He said rubbed me .

"Mhmm yesss." And he started stroking in and out of me hard and fast and I hard time keeping my back arched . "ahhh yesss ." the room was filled with moans , our bodies clapping , and the headboard banging . I started throwing it back causing him to groan more . "you like that ?" I moaned . he started pulling my hair . "aww Jay baby imma cum !" I yelled . "what's my name ?" He said into my ear . I didn't answer and he slapped my ass and went in deeper . I could feel him in my stomach .

"What's my name ?" He said through gritted teeth . he was hitting my spot repeatedly . "DADDYYYY ! AHHH SHIT IMMA CUM !" I yelled . "cum for me baby ." he said . "yes , yes , yes." And we both reached our climax , collapsing on each other . "I think you broke me." I said covering my face . "but you love this dickkk !" He said causing me to laugh .

"I love you cedes ." I smiled . "I love you too ."

*
*
*

• Dami

"Ah shit keenon ." I moaned . he was rubbing my cat through my panties and kissing on my neck leaving marks . we went on several dates , and this is the first time I'm letting him get some . I'm nervous as hell . he inserted one finger in me and pumped in and out of me and suck on my breast . he flicked his tongue on my nipple and I got wetter . his friend was poking me and that made me want him more . he took off my panties and picked me up sliding himself inside of me slowly and laid me on the bed . he went slow but rough . "ahh baby go faster ." I moaned .

He started going faster and harder . he was so deep that I tried to run away but he pulled me back down and rammed inside of me causing me to scream out . "oh shit , imma cum ." I screamed . I had one tear rolling down my face . "baby pull some out !" I pleaded but that caused him to go deeper and harder . he hit my spot and I was reaching my climax . "AHHH! IMMA CUM !" I yelled . "damn baby you so wet and tight ." he groaned . he stopped and flipped me over . I put my ass up and he started hitting it from the back . he pulled my hair . "who's pussy is this ?" My mouth was open but nothing came out . he slapped my ass . "answer . me." He said . "oh shit imma cum !" I moaned . "not until you answer me ." and he slapped my ass again . "shiiitt yours daddy ! Yours !" I moaned .

"imma cum." And i came all over him . he sat down and motioned for me to sit on his lap . "ride it baby." I inserted himself inside of me hold his chest and started bouncing up and down . "damn." I heard him say . he held my hips pushing me down more . "ah yes baby right there ."

"Ah shit imma bust baby." He groaned . "come for me daddy ." I felt myself about to give in . my legs started shaking and we both reached our climax .

I fell on top of him out of breath and sweaty .

"I ain't done with that ass yet . round two ." he said . my eyes widen oh lord hes gonna destroy me.

*
*
*

• Madi

"I'm tired of this madi , go be with that bitch ." Frankie is mad because I didn't come over last night . and she thought I was cheating . well I am but yesterday I was selling . so I was busy .

"Baby what are you talking about ? Listen -" she put her hand up ."nope I'm done . goodbye." She tried walking out but I grabbed her pinning her to the wall . "you don't walk away from me while I'm talking to you ." I said and she had nothing but lust in her eyes . "now are you sexually frustrated ?" I asked her with a smirk . she didn't answer she was looking down . "what some head ?" Her head shot up . I laughed . "let's go" I lead her to the bedroom .

*****************************

I didn't finish madisyns scene because my hands hurt . hope y'all enjoyed this chapter .