Six

• Jay

Man , my head is pounding . I woke up , rubbing my eyes . I felt all that I drunk coming up so I ran to the bathroom . I flushed then brushed my teeth . I go to lay back down , until I felt the other side of my bed shift .

"I smashed ?" I whispered to myself . I wondered who though ? "Mmm." She turned to face me , but she was still sleep . I moved her hair out her face .

"MERCEDES !" I accidentally yelled . "yo what the fuck Jay ?!" She yelled back . she covered her body with the bed sheets . I kept staring at her chest . double D's .

"Yo my eyes are right here , asshole !" She snapped me out my thoughts . I tried to remember what happened last night . "I can't remember , okay first I was done with my number , then I went to the bar had a couple drinks , and .. Damn it man ." she said . "you better not tell no body about this Jay !" She climbed out of bed with my sheets wrapped around her . she picked up her clothes and went to the bathroom .

I have to tell AJ about this man . I can't keep no secrets from him . that's my nigga .

*
*
*
• Cedes

"Man please pick up." I whispered to myself . last night was a mistake , I ain't mean for that shit to happen . "hello?"

"MADI ! oh my thank god . can you come get me?" I asked her . I need to leave . "I mean I can but see the feeling of how I don't want to is -" I cut her off . "nigga just pick me up from Jay's house ."

"Why you at - oooohh . y'all nasty !" I rolled my eyes . "shut up , nothing happened ." I lie .

"Mhm whatever . I'll be there in 15 minutes ." I hear her ass snickering . "hurry !" Then I hung up the phone .

"Yo can you please hurry up ?" I hear Jay knock . I open the door and he was just in basketball shorts . yo , his body is amazing . I couldn't stop staring .

"See something you like ?" He smirked . I rolled my eyes and pushed past him , until I felt a smack on my butt . I turned around and before I could do anything he closed the door . "fuck you Jay !" I yell on the other side of the door .

"You already did that , remember ?" He's so nasty . I stomped out his room and sat in his living room waiting for Madi .

It was a mistake .

*
*
*
• AJ

"That's great AJ I'm so proud of you !" Dami is the first one to hear the good news about Drake saying he'll sign me . he played my shit through the club , he was popping bottles and he said 'imma sign you' . just like that .

"And I thank you Dami ." I say hugging her . she supported me , since day 1 . "no Aj you deserved it , you had a talent and I wanted to help share it ." I smiled , this is my sister for real . she true family . We were the only ones here . we are chilling in the studio just lighting one up .

"Oh yeah , Janet is on her way." I raised an eyebrow . " your stripper friend ?" She nodded her head blowing out the smoke . That's wassup . About 20 minutes later her friend appeared in some tight ass shorts and a white crop top . "Hey girl ." She hugged Dami , and she sat next to her . "Hey AJ , you never called ." She said giving me a frown . "My bad , I was busy last night and got tired ." I say taking a hit from the blunt .

"Understandable ." She said . Dami's phone rung . "Um , sure . I'll be there in 30 minutes ." She hung up and put her phone in her purse . "I'm sorry guys , I have to go . Kind of have a date." She mumbled that last part , but I caught that . "A date !?" She's like my baby sister I would kill a nigga , especially after what she's been through with Kyle .