Got Him

Chapter 15

Narrator's (POV)

"You sure you want to do this Adìmaro?"asked Nick.

"Yes, of course I have to do this Nick it's why I'm a hero,"said Adì strapping on his braclets for his powers."

"Ok, but just to let you know, the Avengers, and a lot of other back up soliders are here for you,"Nick said.

"Thanks, Makala and I got this, we will save a Coulson. I dont know how he got captured, but everything will be fine. That's the moral of being a hero, risking your life to save others in need. Its my code of heroism,"Adìmaro said.

"That's a great speech. Take care, Adìmaro,"said Nick.

"Thanks," said Nick.

Nick Fury left the Training facility that Stark industries funded. Makala then came in.

"Hey Adì, how are doing?"asked Makala.

"I'm doing fine, you?"Adì asked back

"Pretty good, um.... you know how almost every hero has a suit?"Makala asked.

"Right. Yes."said Adì.

"Yeah, like Iron Man, Deadpool, and Captain America. Well what's your's?"asked Makala.

"I'm still working on it,"said Adì. "Arnt you getting ready? We leave at 3:00, and its 1:00. The Avengers are gonna come with us, Cap doesn't like being late, and you know how that goes, so start getting ready. We leave in a few."

"Kk,"Makala said."See ya in a few."

Makala walked out, but then came back in.

"Umm just on a quick note,"chuckled Makala."Where is Abdùl and Coulson exactly?

"Oh, their on a plane. Tony and Steve found out,"answered Adìmaro. It was so obvious.

"Okay, bye," waved off Makala."See you in a few,

Makala finally walked out.

                                                                  ***

Everyone was in the jet. Adì was ready as ever. Makala wasnt even nervous one bit. They were close to the plane that Sharan was in. It was time.

"Get ready guys, the plane is big enough to land on. Once I give the okay, we go,"explained Natasha.

"Hey, where's the Hulk? asked Adìmaro asked curiously

"I dont know, he's supposed to be here by now,"Tony said.

The jet landed on Abdùl's huge plane.

"Ok, let's go, move,"Natasha ordered.

"Now Adì, it's important that you remain quiet, calm, steady, stealthy..., "

"Yeah yeah Cap, I'm way ahead of you,"Adì said ripping of pieces of part of the plane with his bare hands throwing them away behind him, and the wind blowing in his face. Along with Makala burning the roof of the plane in her suit.

The kids and the Avengers were now inside. It pretty much looked like a smaller verion of what it would llok like in an actual abandoned warehouse like in the sjows and or movies. What they didn't realize was that Abdùl was always one or two steps ahead of them. Abdùl waited in an upper balcony for them to fall into his grasp.

"This doesnt feel right, "Adì said.

"Yeah I'm with the mini version of Cap,"Hawkeye said.

Everyone murrmered in agreement. Suddenly a huge cage fell in on the floor traping everyone.