Intense Traing Part II

Chapter 10

Narrator's (POV)

It was a very nice sunny afternoon above New York.

Adì and Makala were having lunch outside the Helocarrier, well, on the deck, mainly beacause the Avengers were having a cook out, Tony as expected had a beer in his hand while grilling the hot dogs and burgers on his other, Hawkeye was handling out drinks while practicing his shots,(typical) and for a very very weird reason, Black Widow was doing yoga and pilates with some of the young women in S.H.E.I.L.D along with Agent Hill, the Falcon was flying around the sky, War Machine with some S.H.E.I.L.D agents were swimming in Stark's gigantic pool. Then Fury appeared.

"Adì, Makala, I have come to you to tell you that you will be going back to school next year and from now on I think this is their 4 marking period, even though ya'll are late, you still have to go. Coulson will be the principal there. One of the reasons why I need you to go there is because Hydra is sending lots of under cover spys to corrupt the school and capture gifted kids like you selves, speaking of the gifted, your job is to make sure that that doesn't happen and for the gifted to be on our side. S.H.E.I.L.D agents will be around at all times the main question is: are you ready, for the next step of being a hero?"asked and announced Nick.

"Yes, we are,"Adi and Makala said together.

"Good, and I almost forgot. " Nick said almost leaving."You two have code names for the time being. Adimaro: your name is Griffin Kuntiz, you are in the 6, your cousin is Makala, your from New York, and your 11 years old. Makala: your name is Riley Matthews, you are in the eight grade, your cousin is Adìmaro, your from New York as well, and your 14 years old.By the way you guys are rich, even though you Makala are already rich from your father and Adì..."Nick said unsure.

"Yes I am kinda rich, I come from a long line of rich people on both of my parents side, but my dad is traveling" Adì said proudly munching on his salad leaf.

"Wow, I'm very surprised, why didn't I see that on your profile ?"asked Director Fury.

"I have a very humble and modest family sir,"said Adì.

"Riiiight, well, I gave you guys these code names, because it's the name of the actors who act as you on upcoming movies, yes, you will have upcoming movies, just don't tell people that, it's classified. For now," Nick said walking away.

From 12:45 - 1:30, Thor will be training Adì and Makala. And here he is now.

"Hello Avengers, New Avengers. Sorry I'm late I really needed to visit Asguard, my father Loki, and Tor-

"Lets not get into that right now Thor," said Nick reappearing again, giving Tony the look.

"Right, um kids go inside the training room, there is some stuff that I updated, the Avengers need to talk, now," said Tony.

"Oh alright,"said Makala walking back inside with Adì.

"What was that about?"asked Adìmaro.

"I dont know, but we're gonna find out,"said Makala.

"How?"asked Adi.

"This is a drone, like the ones that they're starting to put out on Amazon,"said Makala.

" Yeah, so...."

"So... that means that I can order one and see what they're talking about".

"Who?"

"The Avengers!!!"

"Oh oh yeah right, sorry heh heh."

"Ugggghh," Makala said stressed bring her face to her palm.

"Wait, how are we going to get it anyways?"asked Adì.

"Huh, well I actually didnt think about that. Ummmm... maybe I can just make one instead,"said Makala.

"Duuhh,"said Adì.

"Shut up Adi,"Makala said playfully."Just give me 15 minutes.

15 minutes later....

"Ok, Im done,"said Makala enthusiastically.

"Finally,"Adì said. "Let's do this!"

Mean while....

You have to be careful next time,"said Tony.

"Yes yes I know it's just that I haven't seen her for  long time, and I dont know why this needs to be such a secret,"Thor said.

"It needs to be a secret for a reason, protection,"explained Nick."Enspecially for you, Cap, and Hawkeye. The world already knows about Tony's kid."

Hey, I haven't told the whole world aboit my other k...i...d...s,"said Tony.

"What!!???"asked Pepper."So what now, this baby that I'm about to have is your 100th? "

"No, that's ridiculous, more like my 1000th,"said Tony.

"Oooooh," said everyone.

Pepper's mouth and eyes widen.

"That's tears it," yelled Pepper, charging after Tony.

"Tony ahh, guys, meeting later,"said Tony.

"It's only 1:30 Tony we got time, everyone, resume to what you were doing,"said Cap.

Author's note: Hey guys, so um sorry for the update hold down, I'm really sorry.

Anyways, what do you think is going to happen to Tony and Pepper's relationship? And will Makala and Adì get caught?

Thanks for reading, and please please please vote and vote. I cant believe I have over 100 views, wow!