Uh-Oh

Chapter 12

Makala and Adì were just leaving the mall when suddenly a gang of 5 men appeared in front of them, coming out of a near by alley.

"Ay you gimme your money now!"said the first man wearing a checkered shirt, jeans, nikes, a bandana, a hat that says thug life, and small knife.

"Umm Makala?"Adì said not wanting trouble knowing that he can easily beat them single handedly, but he sennsed something different.

"Excuse me, but that is not how you ask for money,"said Makala."If I definitely do say so myself. "

"We ain't playin girl, gimme your money!"said the second man with a scar across his face, he looked familar to both Adì and Makala like they've seem him before.

"That's it! Ahhhhhhh,"the first man yelled running towards Adì.

Adí and Makala smiled at each other thinking the same exact thing.

Meanwhile back in the helecarrier.....

"Sir, the kids have left the helocarrier,"announced an agent.

"Sigh, not to worry I have agents spying on them, I knew they were going to escape, this is all a plan ladies and gentlemen,"assured Fury.

"What did they do, and where are they sir,"asked Agent Hill."We need to know their every move, it's crucial for they're safety Mr. Fury.

"I also have that covered to, Agent Hill, when they went to the mall, we have spys scattered all over the mall in stores and the food court. And have have some all over the streets, right now there is a spy acting as a thug, in a gang,"explained Nick."I always have a plan."

"Don't be too cocky sir,"chuckled agent Hill.

"Sir! The kids are approaching a hang of thugs, shall we send a troop of soilders to their rescue?"Agent Colson asked.

"No, that wont be necessary, Agent Colson, as iI have said before, the kids are under control,"saod Nick Fury trying to calm everyone down.

5 minutes later....

"Last one," said Makala in her liquid about to blast the last thug.

"Wait wait, please, I'm an agent for S.H.E.I.L.D."pleaded the last thug claiming to be an agent.

"Yeah right,"Adí said."And even if you were, wouldn't you not be here right now?"

"Well actually Nick sent me and others here to spy on you, and to prove i know that you are Adímaro Jëger, and the girl in the suit is Makala Stark, daughter of the millionaire/playboy/genius,"the agent said honestly.

Adí looked guilty glancing at all the guys he had beaten to a pulp, heknew that if he was to be superhero, he was going to need a lot of practice, responsibility, respect, and dignity. His conscience reassured him that wjat he and Makala did was only to protect themselves. Adí felt better.

"He is telling the truth Adí, lets go, its getting a bit dark,"Makala said.

"Ok fine, come, with us 'agent',"said Adí,

"Oh no, thats fine I have my own teleportation,"the man said.

"Whatever man."

"What a waste of my time."

"Yeah I know, can't even believe that Nock spying on us all this time."

"Oh well, that's life for ya."

***

"Next time if you leave here without anyone knowing, you both will be cleaning the whole helecarrier inside out and all about,"scolded Nick.

"Oh hell naw, I wont be cleaning shit,"said Makala said.

"Excuse me?"Nick said surprised."

"Hey that kinda rhymes, "Adí chuckled trying for there not to be an argument.

"Just leave,"Nick angrily said."There's some things to be discussed tomorrow. "

"Yeah yeah,"Makala said as her voiced echoed from in the hall."I'll be taking a bath."

"Girls at this age are hard to handle,"said Nick.

"You have no idea,"Adí and agent Hill said.

"I'll be doing some late practicing ,"Adí said.

"Ok Alright,"Nock gestured Adi to go on.

Then agent Hill waited for Adí to leave.

"When will you tell them sir,"asked Hill.

"Not yet, but I will be sure to tell them about the Avengers when they come tomorrow,"said Nick.

Marvell1313: Greetings guys, once again sorry that I didn't update any sooner, I really couldn't because well I went to New York City,NY. In which I've never been before, but ai have been to New York its self.

This is actually good for me because I can finally use all tjat i know about New York, like the people there, their characteristics, ect.

I may or may not ne able to publish it in time but I'm still updating books just in case for those who were wondering. Message me if you want to know more about my trip or I'll tell you in the next chapter.

Question of the day what do you think Nick has to tell Makala and Adí?

Shout outs: Once in a while I will be doing some shout outs to those who message or follow me, I will do 3 per time so be aware of that. Thanks.

Vote, Comment, and keep on reading!

Fangirl_Nation_Unite

Marvel890
Disneykid1212(Keep doing what your doing).

And for those who know these people, an they dont no that I did shout out for them please tell them.

P.S. I'll be going to camp on Monday, hopefully it won't intervene anything. The camo I'm going to is tje first camp of its kind, its spreading very quickly, and its name is: I2 camp. Wow! I wrote a lot.ser