Chapter 35

** Two Months Later**

Nyke's Pov

Well..  to start off me & Aaliyah are doing good. Well now we are. Two weeks ago she hit me with her car.  She said that's for me putting my hands on her. I knew she wasn't over it that fast. But she didn't have to hit me with her damn car. My leg was broke & I had to get surgery on it so now I have a boot. Aaliyah is four months pregnant & next week we get to find out if it's girls or boys. Aaliyah has been eating a lot & stressed out because of her sister & her dad & especially unique. We ain heard from that bitch in some months. Last month alijaah got shot. It was crazy Aaliyah was hurt but I found who did it & me & liyah busted caps in they asses. She did the most work tho with ha thug ass. I ain want to let her because she pregnant but she wasn't gone take no for an answer. & yes I've been in this boot for a long ass time because he of how bad my leg got hurt. When Benz found out he couldn't stop laughing.

Me- "Liyah I think you should go back to school. Its only four months left till you graduate & I think you should finish that" I said stuffing pancakes in my mouth. She stopped eating & looked at me crazy. awhh shit.

Liyah- "Me? Nigga I ain the only one still in school so what the fuck you mean? If my ass going then yo ugly ass going to" she said putting emphasis on ugly & walking upstairs. I swear she got the worst attitude ever. It got even worse when she got pregnant. & I'm not ugly...

I walked upstairs to see if she was okay but I she was in the shower. I could hear her singing. I haven't heard her sing in a long ass time. Ever since we first met. I snuck in the bathroom & sat on the toilet. I know she gone go off on me when she see me.. & probably when hit me but I don't care. Lol.

Liyah- "I love the way you keep them heels on.
Hair ain yours but it's paid for & it's real long.
Show them tattoos when you switch up with up J's on.
& you got a ass so fat that I can't help but feel.
& you keep it real when it comes having sex.
Girl you don't never flex. Long ass I fuck you good you ain worried bout what's next.
Thats why I keep you here you ain like them other hoes cause you fucking best just in case you didn't know. Ca-" I interrupted her.

Me- "Cause you ain got a half a million dolla condo.
& you ain got a half a million dolla car.
But you got a billion dolla body trust me I know.
You keep it Hood no matta where you are.
Cause you come from ghetto love'em from the ghetto.
Girl you the type I like thats why I keep you right.
You are the ghetto love'em from the ghetto.
Ain afraid to let it show. Baby gone let'em know you are the ghettooo"

She opened the shower curtains & sniled at me then she slapped me.

Liyah- "Lil bitch.. I ain know you could sing" she said crossing her arms & laughing. I swear she is crazy as fuck but I love ha lil ass.

Me- "Yup I can & I want to marry yo lil ass" I said rubb uh ng her belly & kissing.

Liyah- "Hell Naaaah" she said pushing me out the bathroom then going back to her shower. Damn. That kinda hurt & she looked like she was foreal. I swear I'm not getting her pregnant anymore. She mean as fuck. I was sitting on the edge of our bed when my phone started ringing. It was unknown so I ignored it. It kept calling but eventually it stopped.

Liyah- "Baby I think I do want to go back to school. I want to go to college also but not down here" She said drying her hair with her towel.

Me- "College? You can't go to college Aaliyah. What about me? If you don't want to go to college then your going to leave everything you have here behind. Me. The babies. Your brother. Your dad. Everything" I said getting irritated. She know this shit so I don't know what the fuck is going through her head right now.