Can't get any worse

I fell asleep 3 days later, and only left my room once and that was to go and buy a ass load of food and drinks. I saw Tom once but I stayed hidden and fortunately he didn't see me. I got back to the hotel room and laid down with a giant sigh "I hate living here" I whispered. I sighed again. "Maybe tomorrow I can go down to the library and see what I can find out about Tom" I realized that I was talking to myself, so I shut up. I fell asleep very easy that night, witch im surprised.  I woke up and put on some makeup so no one will recognize me, especially Tom. I got to the library and asked for the newspaper articles about Tom's Case. "Hey, do you guys have anything on Tom Windhut?"

"Who?"

"Tom Windhut" She started typing on her computer. 

"No, sorry." 

"Okay, thanks" I let my head fall as I walked out the door. Then I got the idea to go to the police station. When I got there there was two officers standing behind a desk. "Hey there!" one guy said as he was finishing scribbling on a peace of paper. "Hey, do you have anything on Tom Windhut?" he walked into a back room and distant typing could be heard. "Nope, nothing" 

"Nothing? Even a u.s citizenship card or something?"

"I tried that. That guy doesn't exist."