Tape 5

"Im not sure man, we might as well listen to the next tape" I stood up and started to walk away "Bro!" he barked. "What?"

"Where are you going?" 

"Away from here"

"Then im coming with you " he picked up his backpack that I didn't notice until now and swung it aground his shoulder "Okay, Fine. Whats in the bag?"

"Just stuff we might need for later."

"Like what?" He started to look a little worried. But rebounded quickly. "Like snacks and drinks." i crossed my arms. "Now why would we need those?"

 "Just in case we get hungry" I rolled my eyes and walked out to my car. We both got in and I started driving. Until John pulled the tapes and Walkman out and put Tape 5 in. I looked over at him and took the Walkman from him. "No Man." 

"Why?" 

"Who knows what could be on that tape?"

"Does it Matter? We didn't know what was gonna be on the last tapes but we listened to them" I sighed and responded with a simple nod and handed the Walkman back. He closed it and pressed play"HEY AGAIN!"His voice seemed deeper then last time. "The Fed is looking for me now, and I found a abandoned workplace to take shelter in, and you wont believe I found a T.V in here that still works! Now I can watch all of my cases and watch the Cops chase me around like they don't know the meaning of murder! Oh and since my last tape I have killed about 6 other people all trace less, slower, and more painful each time. Oh, and remember Dannyboy? Well he is still kickin! But not for long." He mumbled a bit under his breath. "ANYWAY BYE!" I Shuttered at the last part and looked over at John. He seemed just as shocked as I was. "We are taking these to the Cops" 

"We cant bro! They have ordered most of them to go and look for some missing hikers on the Grand Mesa"

"Dammit" I quietly muttered. We stayed quiet for the rest of the ride and I dropped him off at Nic's house and went home in silence. I couldn't sleep all night in the morning I heard another knock on the door. It was John again, with his backpack. "What do you want?" I said groggy. "Just wanted to stop by and say hi!" 

"Hi" Then I slammed the door in his face. He opened it again and said "Well bye!"

"Bye..." he shut the door and walked away. I fell asleep about 12 pm and woke up at about 9. I ran outside and looked in my mailbox. I opened it and noticed a little black box. I took it out and it was a cassette witch read Tape 6.