Tape 1

"Jhon! Nic! Get your asses over here!"
"Fuck Dan! We're coming!" Jhon and Nic walk slower. "Guys check this out" I hold up a walkman and a bag of tapes.
"What's that?"
"I dono! Some dudes tapes"
"We have to take this home!" Nic says overjoyed.
"No, These is someone's personal tapes man!"
"Well you're holding them, that's enough to make most people snap"
I nodded and started to lead us back home when Nic and Jhon started to theroyise about what the tapes were.
"So what are you thinking?"
"I think we are gonna find some giant moster that comes through the speakers and kills us" Nic never was the smart guy of the groop.
"Well I think we will find some strange alien codes pointing towards the destruction of Earth" I facepalmed at both of their theroies and continued walking. "Dubasses" I said under my breath.
When we got in we sat down at the kitchen table and started the first tape.
"Hi! my name is Tom! My mom bought me this the other day because she thought it wouldn't be good for me, because I have no frends" for a good 10 seconds there was silence. Then suddenly a loud crash and distant yelling could be herd then Tom came back and said "That is my parents, they have been fighting lately. Just another nail on the pancakes of death" Nic laughed
"What?"
"Well this kid is funny with his whole fake life."
"Bro, you're a dick."
"Shut up and continue" Nic barked. I snareled and started the tape back up
"On top of that I have dickheads at my school, main one is named Danel. Fucking jock with all of his friends." Silence then he came back and said "so I guess I will see you later"