Chapter 1

Lyric POV

Just know that I ain't judging you

Gone get ya money gone get money

Baby I solute

I woke up to get ya money by August Alsina. Let me tell about myself my name is lyric. I'm 16 and a senior in high school I skipped a grade. I'm 5'2 and light skin I also have long hair that stops at my lower back. I live in Miami with my 23 year old brother, jayy, and my 6 year old sister, harmony.

I went to the bathroom to do my hygiene. I decided to wear my black skirt and my white T-shirt with my diamond necklace that said lyric and my converse.

I went downstairs to see Harmony and Jay already dressed eating chick-ful-a. " good morning" I said. They both said it back. Then jay handed me my food and we ate in silence. Of course he didn't do Harmony's hair so after we finished eating I put it into a bun. She wanted it to look like mine.

"Let's go before y'all both late" Jay said rushing us out the house. We got in the car and I got on snapchat. Jay decided he wanna be all in my snaps so I mean mugged him and put my phone away. "You better keep it like that all day until you outa school". Bossy ass. I rolled my eyes then we pulled up to my school. I blew Harmony a kiss then punched Jay's arm and left.

When I got to my locker I saw my bestfriend Keisha. I got my books and we walked to home room together. We sat next to each other, then my teacher started talking.

"Class we have a new student today Hakeem why don't you tell the class a little bit about yourself" ms. Lane anouced. "Hey my name is Hakeem and I just moved here from Orlando". Hakeem was cute. "Would anyone like to volunteer to show Hakeem around." All of the girls in the class held up their hand I just put my head down. "Lyric what about you hold up your hand so Hakeem can see who you are"

Shit I wispered to myself. I held up my hand and he took the empty seat next to me. I looked over at Keisha and she was mouthing the words talk to him. I shook my head no then I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Hakeem.

Short I know next chapter will hopefully be longer.