Chapter 12.

'Do you wanna go home?' Brendan asked me over the loud music being played.
I agreed and we left leaving the rest of the boys who were in their element surrounded by girls. Instead of getting a taxi Brendan suggested that we walk, 'Walk? Are you serious it's like a 15 minute walk' I complained.
'yeah' he smiled.
I took off my high heels and put in the flats I had brought in my bag ( I came prepared ) and walked down the road with Brendan. I felt butterflies in my stomach as he reached out and intertwined our fingers together as we walked. I looked up and smiled at him, he smiled back down at me.

We reached the apartment after strolling down the road together. We got back to the house and realised that we were here alone.
'Wanna watch a film?' Brendan suggested.
'Sounds good' I smiled.
Brendan went upstairs to put on a film while I went to the kitchen to get drinks. I heard Brendan's phone buzz beside me, I looked down to see who it was so I could tell Brendan and I seen a message from Dean that read, 'Don't have too much fun tonight Bren, use protection ;-)'.
My heart started racing, oh my god does Brendan think we are gonna have sex!? Did he tell the boys we were going to!? Is that why we left early!? I thought of all these questions in my head as I nervously walked up the stairs. Brendan was sitting on my bed in a pair of skinny tracksuit bottoms and a Galway Jersey. I walked to my wardrobe and took out a pair of pj shorts and a jersey Brendan had given me before. I put them on and sat down beside him. We both sat there quietly watching the film, Brendan moved his arm around me and pulled me into him while I tested my head on his shoulder. He leaned down and kissed my head, 'Thanks for coming tonight' he said quietly.
'thank you for inviting me' I replied.
'Well I wouldn't have wanted to go with anyone else other than you' he smiled.
I turned to look at him and leaned in and quickly pecked his lips.
'What was that for?' He smiled.
'Do I need a reason to kiss you now?' I laughed.
He then leaned in and kissed me but it wasn't just a quick peck it was quite a passionate kiss. It was just like the one with Josh but with Brendan it felt much better. He pulled me onto his lap so my legs were either side of him while my arms were around his neck. I sat there thinking about the message Dean had sent, what if he did want to sleep with me like now? I had butterflies in my stomach. I suppose even if he did I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else other than him.

I started to move my hands down onto Brendan's chest as the kiss got more heated, Brendan's hands moved all around me. He slowly slipped his top off exposing his bare toned chest, I literally nearly started drooling when I seen it. He slowly took my jersey off after he had finished taking off his. He picked me up and lay me on the bed so he was on top. We started kissing again until Brendan pulled away, 'I can't do this when you have been drinking. I don't want you to regret it' he said while laying back beside me.
I looked at him, he was probably right. Both of us were drinking so it probably wasn't the best idea to do that. We both put our jerseys back on and sat beside each other.
'Can we do the kissing again though? That was amazing' Brendan smiled.
I agreed and once again I assumed position on his lap and kissed him. Once again it was quite passionate but it was nice. Like I said before it felt right.

Sorry this chapter is kind of short I promise I'll upload a longer chapter or maybe two tomorrow! I hope you are enjoying this anyway. Thank you for all your reads and votes!
Erika xxx