Chapter 9.

Brendan gave me a piggyback home to the house. We got back and the boys were all asleep, they had to be up early in the morning to record their new song Where I Belong. I was excited to hear it though and they all seemed really excited about it too. Me and Brendan walked up the stairs, at the top of the stairs we noticed Ryan asleep on the landing. Brendan took this opportunity to take a photo on post it on Twitter while I walked over and tipped him gently, 'Ryan you can't sleep on the floor come on and get into bed' I whispered.
'Dean stole my bed' he replied back half asleep.
'take my bed' I smiled as I guided him into my room. I took a blanket and went down to the couch.

The next morning I could hear the boys attempting to be quiet but in reality they were twice as loud as the usually are. I felt 6 hugs before I heard the door close. Finally some peace for the day I thought to myself before I went back asleep. I had a very productive day of cleaning the house when the boys were gone. Jesus Christ they were pretty to look at but they were animals to live with! I finally sat down after scrubbing the house from top to bottom finally I get to relax now I thought until the door swung open and there was a loud echo of voices as the boys piled into the house and plonked down on the couch beside me.
'oh em Brendan wants you to meet him somewhere in like an hour, he said check your phone' Josh informed me.
I was a bit confused but I did what Josh said and checked my phone, there was a message from Brendan.
'Hey :) I was just wondering do you wanna go out later?'
I shyly smiled at my phone before I immediately texted back
'Yeah of course, where are we going?'
'You'll see, I'll collect you at 8 :)'
8 ok it's 7 now shittttt. I sprinted up the stairs and went straight for a shower, when I was finished I sat myself in front of my mirror and done my make up. I sat there thinking to myself, does he think this is a date or is this just a friend thing? Who am I kidding it's obviously just friends, sure we have went out loads of times as friends why would this time be any different. I was finished with my make up and I moved onto my outfit. I had no idea where we were going so I dressed casual but a fancy casual. Finally I dried my hair and quickly straightened it and clipped my fringe back into a quiff, I heard the door open and someone come in.
I heard screams and geering from the boys downstairs, 'OHHHH LOOK AT YOUR MR LADYKILLER' I heard who I presumed was Dayl scream.
'you scrub up well' I heard another one say.
I put my shoes on and picked up my phone and money and placed it in my pocket. I walked out to the stairs and could feel myself getting nervous, Why was I nervous? I know Brendan my whole life. I reached the end of the stairs and I seen Brendan leaning against the sitting room door, he turned around when he heard me and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. He looked A M A Z I N G oh my god I was screaming on the inside. His hair was slicked back into a quiff and he was wearing a black and white shirt with some black skinny jeans and black converse. He smiled at me and walked over to give me a hug, 'you ready?' He grinned.
'yep' I smiled.
'Oh yeah I got you this actually' he said as he took the cutest teddy I've ever seen in my life out from behind his back.
I nearly died he was adorable. I gave him a huge hug and ran upstairs to put him in my room.
'Be good you two' Cian jeered as we walked out the door.

We had been walking for about 15 minutes until finally we reached the park. There were loads of people sitting on the grass I was confused as to why until I looked and seen a film being projected onto a huge screen in front of them. Brendan knew how much I had wanted to go to one of these since we were like 11! My face lit up as I turned to face him, 'shall we go sit?' He smiled.
We walked and found a space and sat down. The film that was playing was grease. I couldn't help but smile every time a song came on and Brendan sang away to himself, hearing his voice just made me happy. Throughout the film I turned to look at Brendan and noticed he was already looking at me ( greatest feeling everrrrr ), 'What?' I laughed.
'You look really pretty tonight' he blushed.
'Did Brendan Murray just compliment me? Are you feeling ok I think you might be coming down with something' I joked.
We both laughed and caught each other staring into each other's eyes. His eyes moved from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes then to my lips again until he was leaning in to me. I quickly turned my head back around to face the film so he ended up shifting my cheek. Noooo there is no way that can happen I thought to myself, I want to it to but no. The film was finally finished and we stood up and left the crowded park. We walked until we were walking along the pier, Brendan hadn't said anything to me.
'what's wrong Bren?' I asked.
He looked at me, 'I'm sorry about that back there I didn't mean to do that' he said while awkwardly running his fingers through his hair.
'I know you don't like me like that I'm sorry and I've tried to get over you but I just can't seem to be able to' he admitted.
I didn't even reply to what he said I just got some confidence from somewhere and reached out and just kissed him. I was so scared incase he pulled away but he didn't he kissed me back and it felt amazing. I literally thought of nothing or nobody else except Brendan. He was such a good kisser oh my god wow. We finally pulled away and just smiled at each other, 'Wow what was that' he laughed.
'I thought you weren't interested'
'You know that some guy I had my eye on? Well yeah you're that some guy' I admitted.
'you know that girl I had my eye on? You're that girl' he laughed.
The thoughts of this confused me like where did these feelings come from if you told me a month ago I would have kissed Brendan I would have got sick on the floor in front of you and now I just kissed him and I'm so happy I did.
'Why didn't you kiss me earlier when I tried?' Brendan asked curiously.
'I was scared Because you were my best friend I guess' I replied awkwardly.
'guess what?' He smiled.
'What?' I smiled back.
'remember how I said I always wanted to have my first kiss at the pier? That just happened' he said shyly.
'Brendan that was not your first kiss' I replied shocked.
He went all shy now, 'Yep. I just wanted to wait for that special person and I found her' he smiled.
I could feel my cheeks burning up. Tonight was the most amazing night ever I honestly didn't want it to end.
Before we started walking back to the house we had one more kiss. We would have to keep this a secret or else the other boys will find a way to make it awkward.