Chapter Nine: You Make The Bed You Sleep In

so yea.... hello!! and enjoy :D

My door rings and I'm hoping its Eve. I haven't seen her since the day we argued and I'm missing her. I'm not going to say you were right and enfold her in a hug ... well maybe the hug part. I swing the door open to be attacked by a pair of lips. His fingers thrust into my hair pushing me back closing the door with his foot. At first I'm startled but as he deepens the kiss pulling my bottom lip and exploring my mouth with his tongue I willing kiss him back. He pushes me hard against the wall and I'm close to melting. God he can kiss. I mean really fucking kiss. When he pulls away were both panting. I know my cheeks are beat red along with my swollen lips.

He looks good, dressed in black jeans and a V neck shirt. His hair flops over his head in the I just had sex way. Fuck, I'm checking him out!

"Congratulations on your win" he murmurs against my lips. i guess he found out through the TV. His hot breath fanning my chin.

"Thank you" his eyes flash a bright green and when they turn back there filled with complete lust. He wants sex! Typical. I push him away and walk into the kitchen.

"So I'm guessing you didn't come here just to congratulate me" I mutter dryly opening the cabinet for the pack of Oreos. He's standing in the door way, leaning against it.

"Of course I did, I brought champagne" he smirks. I twist the Oreo open scrapping off the cream and throwing it in the trash. I don't really like sweet things, maybe it's because I'm not a sweet person.

"You don't like the cream" his smirk deepens. I damn well know what he's talking about. Nasty!

"Nope" I pop the Oreo in my mouth. Just get to the point Brooke. "So let's get this straight, I'm just a booty call when you have nothing to fuck... I mean do?" I tilt my head to the side.

"Of course not. I came here to ask you something"

"What?"

"Later. Come"

"Come where?"

"Oh I have a number of places I'd like you to come, my mouth being the first" as rude as that comment was my body heats remembering his mouth on me. He steps closer and I hold my ground. He steps again until he's in front off me. There's so much tension and I'm not going to be the first to break it. He grabs me and swoops me over his shoulder. Fucker! I do not like being picked up!

He barges into my bedroom placing me down on the bed. And I watch as he pulls off his clothing except for his boxers. My breathing spikes and desire courses through my body going everywhere but concentrating on the center of my body. Shit I want him. He climbs on the bed and kisses his way up my body. Nipping my leggings and then my stomach. Each nip kiss and suck causes me to stifle the bubbling moan coming up. He reaches my face and when I pull his head down to mine he flips us over so I'm on top. Hmm. I like this position. I'm in control. His head rest against my headboard and he's watching me lustfully.

"Are you going to undress yourself or am I going to do it?" he's itching to touch me. I can see it in his eyes and feel it in his body. I pull my shirt off and reach behind my back to unclasp my bra. He places his hands on my shoulders gliding the straps off. My nipples harden under his gaze. His eyes are fixed on them and I watch as he slowly licks his lips.

"As sexy as your legs look in leggings I'd be happier if they came off" he places his hands on my hips and without Warning he rolls back over so I'm under him once more. He leans down clasping one nipple in his mouth. I cry out in pure pleasure as he starts to tease me. Pulling hard and sucking softly. He does the same to my right nipple causing the same effect of pleasure and loud moaning.