Chapter One: Meeting

*IM REALLY EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK. WRITING A NEW BOOK IS LIKE A FRESH START.

So I hope you guys like it. Please comment and vote. They matter. Trust me you have no idea what they mean to me

"Brooke Roselyn Fainer your coming with me!" Evanley shouts. Her loud ranting wiggles its way threw my closed bedroom door to my ears. I groan turning on my side in my bed. The springs squeaking in protest of the quick movement, and plop down of my body. I don't want to go clubbing the mere concept of some fucktard dancing on me and getting hard is degrading to the woman race.

My door swings open, all the way back into the wall. The picture behind the door on the wall comes in contact and shatters to the floor. I dart my eyes to Evanley who's standing with her face scrunched up apologetically.

"Sorry!" she whines. I huff and scoot off my bed, stretching and meowling like a small animal. I walk over to my door holding in open giving her the option to come in or get out. She chooses quickly before I slam my door. I crouch down picking up the larger shards of glass and the old picture of me and my dad.

"Sorry  Rosie I'll get you a new frame" I snort inwardly. I don't care about the frame, as long as the picture of my dad is in good condition. This is the one picture I have of the old brute smiling. My dads a taciturn man. To catch him smiling is rare and quit spontaneous. I miss my dad. He's not dead only far away.

I place the picture in my dresser and fix my eyes on the person who broke it in the first place.

"Why were you trying to barge in here in the first place Eve?" I sigh sitting at the end of my bed. I'm the only person who doesn't have a personal life. If I'm not in the gym training then I'm thinking about what I could be doing in the gym. A typical Friday night holds a date with my sofa and John Travolta from Grease, then the more intimate part, my bed.

Eve clears her throat and tucks a golden strand of her hair behind her ears. She always does this when she thinks  I'm going to pick a fight or protest. "I'm going clubbing tonight and your coming with me so don't give me a surprised facial expression. I told you that we were going and you promised." The fact that she's trying to command me but is as nervous as a child in the dark makes me want to laugh, but I dont.

"I don't see the point in me going. Besides I have a full night. You know I can't go to sleep without watching Grease" My voice is laced with sarcasm but I keep my face expression serious.

"You've seen that movie a thousand and one times. When have I ever asked you to come with me? You need to have fun. Your not going to be young forever. And maybe just maybe the physical contact won't be so violent... Never mind that. Will you come though? Pleaseeeeee." she clasp her hands together pouting like a small dog. This kind of attitude from anyone else would piss me off but I love her and I might as well go.

"Fine" I mutter under my breath. She must of heard because the next thing I know, She's jumping up and down. Okay okay to much.

"Alright get out so I can change" I roll my eyes walking to the door, opening it wide for her to exit.

"Right. Of course. You won't regret this I promise" she kisses my cheek before stepping out. Great now I have to find something to wear.

Just about twenty minutes later Eve emerges from the hall and into my now messy bed room. I don't get out much so clubbing clothes isn't in my wardrobe.

"You are not wearing jeans to a club"

"Why not? So when I wear a skirt some asshole could try and lift it up? Why are you wearing a collar?" She's dressed in tight leather shorts and a black crop top, but my eyes are still locked on the collar. It's a dark purple with a black heart dangling from the middle.