Chapter Eight: Right Choices?

HELLO! my readers this chapter is short but i hope you enjoy. don't forget to vote a comment, there really important to me.

Nicks P.O.V

The bar is low lit and there are a few people sitting at the bar drinking what looks like well made cocktails and hard liquor. Others making out on the wall in a passionate dance of each other's bodies. As I stride further in the women gape and bat their eyelashes. I'm annoyed to hell for being here, not that I could have been at Brooke's place, she kicked me out. The thought makes me smile, that girl has guts, not that I didn't know that, it's just amusing every time she challenges me. It's so new and refreshing and I don't want it to stop. She did look lovely with that ball gag but of course she didn't like it. 

I spot Jake at the far corner and solemnly make my way there. Jake's a greedy little bastard and never tells the truth. although hes my friend hes not someone i'd do business with. He looks up from his drink plastering a huge smirk on his face fucker! I approach him and order a bourbon from the bar. The bartender bates her eye lashes tucking a strand of golden blonde hair behind her ears in a flirtatious gesture I roll my eyes sitting on the stool next to him.

"So how was your day?" he smirks drawing the glass to his lips.

"Cut the bullshit, what do you want?" he throws back the rest of the liquor and slams the glass on the bar. Dramatic. The bartender places my glass down but I don't bother looking at it or her.

"Well in all honesty its more of a trade I'm looking for" I want to laugh, there's nothing he has that I want.

"Trade of what?"

"I want Brooke" what? I ball my fist in anger. There's no way in hell he's getting her. He has some fucking nerve to ask. She's mine, all of her is mine. She may not think so, but after tonight her body is mine. Images of her flash through my mind and I realize she's the only reason I'm not going to fuck him up, her and the fact that i'll half to pay for most of the things in here after I'm done. I'm not saying he can't put up a fight but not with me .I finally take a sip of my bourbon glaring at him with sinister eyes. I can barely taste it, my whole body concentrating on holding back.

"And why would I give her to you" I decide to play along to this dumb ass game.

"I know for the past two years you've been trying to get the building rights for Weston & Smith's company and I finally got the old brut to hand them over to me."

Shit fuck! I need the building rights for that company if not all the effort and money I put into it is a waste. There's no way he got the rights for that company I mean they wanted a billion dollar buy out and I wasn't willing to let go that much. It's not worth that much but once I get it and break it apart it  it will be.

"How did you manage that?" i act nonchalant about it but I'm nothing but calm.

"his daughters one of my former subs and daddy will do anything to make his baby happy, and as long as I keep her coming like a train she got him to sign the papers over to me" fucker! I need the rights, but to give Brooke to him is something I don't think I can do.

"Why Brooke?" he knows nothing about her, I'm pretty sure he only wants her to piss me off. and boy is it working. I don't know why I have such a rush of anger towards him asking, if it was a different sub i would negotiate. but Brooke's different. i lo-like her. yes that's it, I like her a lot.

"Why not her, she's sexy and would look good suspended from my playroom, not to mention her smart mouth and I never had a champion boxer as a slave, she must be one hell of a fighter and I'm not talking about in the ring." She's actually very submissive in the bedroom for the simple fact that she's inexperienced but I won't lie she did fight like hell at first. I sigh, I can't do it.

"No trade" I gulp the rest of my dink down and place it gently on the counter, I can tell Jake is stunned by this but so am I. I'm turning down one of the most important things to me for a girl who won't submit. What the hell is wrong with me? I stand and turn my back to him to walk away.

"How about a bet then?" I turn to look, raising a brow.

"I'm listening" only God knows why though.

"The BDSM event two days from now, do you have a date?" since when was he so fucking obsessed with me?

"No, why?"

"If you can get Brooke to go and actually stay, then I'll give you the rights. But if you can't then I want Brooke and I want you to back off"

"Why do you want this so badly?"

"I've never seen you like this and I do like to watch you squirm in a friendly competitive way"

"And if I don't agree to this?"

"Then I'll keep the papers and I'll be honest, I don't know the first thing about building and selling a company by the time I'm done with it nothing will be left but scraps and worth nothing"

Damn, just do it. I need this break, I've worked way to hard just to let it go. Besides I've never backed down from a challenge and no women is going to make me do that now.

"Deal" he stretches out my hand to shake and I shake it with no interest it's a twisting gut wrenching feeling after i pull away guilt? I walk out of the bar feeling something drop in my stomach. What did I just do! Even if I get her to go, there's no way she's going to stay. The subs are on leashes for Christ sake. Not only is she not going to let me put a leash on her but she won't stay as soon as she see them. Fuck! What the hell am I going to do? My phone rings stopping me from my thoughts.

"What Kyle?" I growl.

"There was a fight at the club with two Doms and their subs, we've managed to get them apart but it's pretty bad sir we need you down here."

"I'll be there"

Great. Is there anything else that can shit on my use to be perfect day. Once behind the wheel I speed off to the club.

*****

Brooke P.O.V

After nick left I found myself standing in the mirror, I don't know if I'm looking at myself, looking for some difference but that's what it looks like. I feel different and sore, really sore. I have no idea why I would let him have sex with me but he did ask if I wanted to. If it's possible I can still feel him on me. it was intense and I knew it would be. I enjoyed every minute of it but I hope he doesn't think this is me submitting. He broke into my house for Christ sake.

I honestly don't know how I should feel. I wanted to be in a relationship with someone before I had sex with them but that changed tonight. I'm not saying I regret it but I wish things were different, but then again I can't complain. He did tell me he would give it up for me but like the person I am I wouldn't let him.

I start the shower pulling off his shirt and stepping into the welcoming cascading water. I wash my hair and the rest of my body stepping out and wrapping the towel around me.

He worshiped my body like it was the most important thing to him, but isn't that how he makes them all feel? I drop the towel to the floor looking at my naked body. Holy hell! There's two Hickey's on my inner thigh and one on my pelvic bone. How did I not notice him doing this? But then images of his skilled tongue and lips come to mind. I can understand where the cockiness comes from.

i need some sleep. i feel slumped and out of it. I shrug on a tang top and shorts and clamber in to bed getting the rest i was suppose to get two hours ago before i was interrupted by a horny vigilante. 

I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT COMMENT AND VOTE HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY EVERYBODY.