Chapter Three: Auction What?

Hey hey hey! How ya liken the book? Remember to vote! I really want people to read this book!

Back at home I'm fuming. I've never been so frustrated in my adult life. This is a different type of frustration that I can't quit place, its pissing me off.

There's a quiet knock at the door and I ball my fist ready to strike that fucker. He has some damn nerve turning up here. I swing the door open and Evanley shrieks as I raise my fist. She has some damn explaining to do. I step back allowing her to step inside before I blow. She walks into the living room carefully placing her stuff down on the table. I tap my foot waiting for her to turn around. She's trying to procrastinate this argument and its making me more upset. With a long defeated sigh she finally turns to me.

"What the fuck Eve? Why would you bring me to some place like that? Why didn't you even tell me you were someone's property in the first place?"

"Because I know you. Brooke your the strongest person I've ever met. Your hardhead and completely blunt. you don't take no for an answer and I just wanted you to have a good time. Kind of like how you tried to get me into boxing but I didn't do so well. I tried to get you into what I do, that's all" she shrugs.

"At least I gave you a warning about it. I didn't just put you in the ring and say let's fight. You didn't tell me anything. you kept me in the dark until it was to late to even register what was going on."

"If I told you from the beginning that we were going to a BDSM club would you still have gone?" Okay she got me there. There's no way in hell I would of gone. Not for all the money in the world, or all the tea in China.

"No" I mutter folding my arms.

"Exactly. I just wanted to get you out of your comfort zone. You always do things right. You never have fun. Hell you've never even had sex with a guy"

"Don't you dare use the virgin card on me. I could be attracted to women for all you know."

"I know for a fact your not. You wanted to jump the club owners bones last night" she has a wry smile.

"I rather drink acid" I spit. Stalking into the kitchen to put on the kettle. She slowly follows after me.

"Its okay to feel vulnerable to like someone. its completely normal."

"What are you doctor Phil...Would you like a cup?"

"Yes thank you. And no I'm not but i know he liked you to.He's never come out of his office for a commotion before, and if he didn't like you he would of punished you. He's not someone to piss of Brooke and you completely made the man mad hatter mad"

"I don't want to talk about him. I want to talk about you. Did I get you in trouble?" She snorts picking up her mug adding the necessities to make it drinkable.

"Yea you did. David was pretty mad at me for bringing you."

"What did he do?"

"I can't tell you. I singed a confidentiality agreement but what I can tell you is I won't be able to sit down for a week"

"Why do you stoop to such levels to please people who only finds pleasure in hurting you"

"Its not like that. I love him and he loves me! Your just mad that you don't have someone to love!" She slams her cup down on the counter and stops out the kitchen. Tears running down her cheeks. I hear the slam of her door and the small whimpers.