Chapter 23//Troye

Start from the beginning

"You seem way to calm talking about this and honestly it's scary the crap out of me." I say as we pull into the driveway of our house. I turn off the car and look over at him as he gives me no response getting out of the car. I follow his example and then let him lead me to the front door, he unlocks the door and pulls it open. I step inside the house right behind him and kick off my shoes and take my coat off.  I shut the door behind me and I see that Connor has already walked out of the hallway and I'm not really sure where he went. I find him in our bedroom lying across the blankets in only a pair of thin boxer briefs, he's lying on his back  with an arm thrown over his eyes, so the thin boxers don't leave much to the imagination. I throw a small blanket over his body successfully telling him that I don't want to do anything with out having to verbalize it. 

I strip out of my clothes and Connor watches me until I turn off the light and join him in bed. I get under the blankets and he follows suit. We stay on opposite sides of the bed neither of us making a move to get closer to the other person. It's still quite early for us to be going to bed but that doesn't really matter right now. There is plenty more important things for us to be thinking about right now. 

"Have you ever had so many feelings that you just don't know what you are really feeling? That's how I feel right now and that's why I appear to be so calm when really I feel like I'm going to explode." I look over at him through the dark and I can see his green eyes trained on me. How long has he been thinking that? How long has he felt like that? Why didn't he just tell me? I ignore the annoying questions in my mind and go against the deal I had made with myself. How is he going to know that you love him if you don't show him? I need to be here for him 100% and stop acting like a self absorbed child. 

I take Connor into my arms running my fingers over the expansion of his smooth back while I try to think of what to say to him. I can't think of anything to say so I replace words with actions. I pull away from him slightly so that I can pull him face up to mine, we look into each others eyes for a moment savoring the beauty of each other. I lean forwards and give him a soft kiss, which turns into a heated kiss which turns into a make out session. His lips are soft and smooth against my own his hands are warm as they run up and down my sides eventually making there way to my thigh. His hand starts to move sideways and I pull away from our kiss.

"Sorry Con I don't want to-" He cuts me off with a peck on the lips. Then he moves until his head is rested against my chest and my arms curl around him. I feel bad for doing this to him, I can tell what he wants to do but I'm really not ready to do that yet. I feel sort of guilty I guess for having such hot make out sessions with him and not doing anything more. I guess it doesn't matter, Connor respects me.

"It's fine, Tro. Don't worry about it. Everything is fine." He scoots up so he can kiss my nose and he giggles before lying his head back against my chest. I rub his back and he hums in appreciation kissing my collar bone softly. "Will you please relax, Troye Sivan?" I hadn't realized was being so tense until he said something about it, so I let my body relax beneath his and his kisses my jaw line.

"Sorry." I say knowing that he's probably going to get mad and me for apologizing so much. He doesn't say anything and just continues to plant light kiss over my jaw and neck. I play with his soft hair, twirling it between my fingers and looking down on Connor. He's so god damn beautiful, why the hell would the fates give me someone as lovely as him. He's the greatest thing that has ever happened to me by far. I don't care about all the crap that has come with him because we can solve that. After that I get to keep him for the rest of my life, he's mine and I'm his and I love him and he might love me. I obviously don't really know because he hasn't told me. I haven't told him either but that's because I've decided that he has to say it first. That might backfire or blow up in my face but right now I don't really care. All that matters right now is the angel faced man lying in my arms. My Connor Joel Franta. After awhile he stops kissing my skin and lies his head against my chest, I continue to play with his hair as he draws patterns on my skin with his fingers.

"Goodnight, Troye. Happy birthday." he whispers against my chest purposely letting a big puff of air cascade across my chest. I resist the urge to shiver and I can see him holding back a chuckle. His lips are curling into a smile and he looks so genuinely happy. His eyes are shinning through the darkness and I can't resist myself, I reach down and connect my lips to his. It's a soft kiss that leaves both of us giggling afterwards, I pull him back for one more kiss then I let him rest his head against my chest again.

"Goodnight ConBon." I plant a kiss on the top of his head and close my eyes with a happy feeling running through my body. He makes me so happy, he makes my stomach flutter and my heart stammer. He makes me want to be a better person then the person that I am right now. He makes me think about things in a way that I've never thought of things before. He's helping me experience things that I haven't before and I'm honestly so glad that I'm getting to experience these things with him. When I'm sure he's asleep I whisper five words that could not be more true. as I kiss his head.

"I'm in love with you."

A/N

Hey guys it's Amanda and it's kinda been awhile. I hope you don't hate me and I hope you enjoy the mess of words that this chapter is. Anyways I'm hungry and really want to go read some phanfiction so I've got to get going. So if you liked any part of this chapter please:

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW

I love you flower petals.

Twitter: FlutteryFranta

Tumblr: FlutteringFranta