Bill, floating in his triangle form, just laughed, "Ah, no, I haven't come here to trick you." Bill floated around him in circles. "Ooh! We should play a game . . . or . . . have fun!" Bill laughed more, twirling his cane.

Well. No grand entrance. Unless popping up behind him counted as one, that is. "I'm not interested in entertaining you, Bill," Dipper frowned, eyes locked on the demon with caution. He didn't feel comfortable leaning back on his bed with Bill floating around him so he sat up straight, scooting to the edge of the mattress and dangling his legs off the side in case he felt the need to stand. Which he did. Greatly. He felt too low, too vulnerable with the powerful creature towering over him. "Can't you leave me alone and go . . . torture some innocent bunnies or something?"

"Nope! You're more fun to watch and play around with! Plus you give me a challenge by refusing, and oh, how I love challenges!" Bill laughed more and poked him with his cane. "And you will entertain me, in fact you are right now." Bill's eye darted around, looking around the dreamscape, then back to Dipper.

Dipper shrinked away from the cane, wary of the demon's sudden friendliness. It was irritating, actually. Just a bit.

"What do you really want, Bill? I'm not about to believe you're just looking for a playmate," the boy growled, glaring at him. "You're just a sinister jerk who wants to do away with what I care about to start the apocalypse or whatever. I'm not doing anything for you!" As if to prove his point, Dipper crossed his arms and sat still, a stubborn expression on his face. I'll just do absolutely nothing until he leaves. Yeah, I'm not going to react at all. See who's being entertaining now . . .

Bill looked at him and brusted out laughing, "Yeah, you will just sit there and not do anything. Rrrriiighttt!" He floated around in circles around Dipper, still poking him with the cane, trying to be annoying on purpose. "And I won't tell you want I really came for, but your apocalypse theory is pretty close!" Bill said in a cheerful voice. He couldn't wait for the apocalypse.

Dipper didn't reply, firm in his decision to stay put. He ignored the cane and Bill's infuriating laughter, instead locking his gaze on one of Mabel's boy band posters across the room. See? I was right, he silently remarked, occupying himself with thoughts to keep his concentration.

Bill was trying to trick me into believing him again. I bet he wants me to help him destroy the world. Or my family. Or . . . whatever random thing he wants to get rid of for fun. Another poke sent ripples of irritation through the twelve year-old and he fought not to lash out, focusing again on the poster. This is so dumb. What does he even want with me of all people? Dipper groaned mentally.

Bill read his thoughts, "Well someone has a lot of questions, Hmm. . . maybe. . ." Bill's voice had a hint of a smirk in it. "Maybe I'll answer them, but you have to ask them, not think them."

If I could, I would just ban him from my mindscape forever. Maybe he'll just get bored and leave. Because I'm not going to do anything. At all. So he might as well go away and never come back. Right now. His frown instantly deepened with another poke. I. HATE. THIS. SO. MUCH.

Bill laughed, "Oh, I know you hate this; isn't that why I'm doing it?" Bill poked him over and over with his cane. This was fun for the demon, satisfying his weird sense of humor and his boredom.

So he can read minds now. Oh, isn't that just great? Dipper sighed out loud. Fine. I might as well get something out of this if Bill's gonna stay and - Poke. Poke. Poke.

"Would you quit it?" he snapped, turning to the demon to shove the cane away. "That is really, really annoying! Why are you even here? What good does it do to bug me?"