Normal Is Good

Summary: "What? What's wrong?" "You look normal."

Pairing(s): Lela x Mack (Mackela)

Rated: T

-

Disclaimer: I don't own Teen Beach Movie or any of its characters.

A/N: Okay, I saw Teen Beach Movie 2 and I immediately began to ship Lela and Mack again.

I really enjoyed the scene where Lela comes out of the closet (no pun intended) wearing normal clothes. Isn't Grace Phipps attractive as heck?

Anyway, this is a small drabble on that scene and how I built on it. It's short but then again I did it in a rush. Enjoy.

~*~

Normal Is Good

HellYeahFeels

~*~

"You have a boy that loves you." Lela smiled at her, pausing.

Mack's smile faltered as she's reminded of her boyfriend.

Is he still my boyfriend? Mack pondered, keeping her gaze steady on her friend's ocean blue eyes. Oh Lela, if you only knew.

"Right? And you want more than that, right?" Lela continued, her smile broadening. Mack pressed her lips together, trying to return one but does so unsuccessfully, ducking her head.

"You want to live life to the fullest." The biker motioned with the shirt in hand, toying with the fabric afterward. "I want that, too." She offered a wide smile, showing off her pearly whites. She bounced on the balls of her feet and turned around, walking back into the closet.

Mack's eyes darted to the girl's retreating form and she blinked, trying to clear her head. "But, Lela," she called out, gesturing with her hands, "being with the right person can actually make life more full." A small smile curved her mouth. "If you have the same passion, the same drive..."

Mack hesitated, something clicking together in her mind.

She shook her head, her eyebrows furrowing. "Or, maybe that doesn't help at all," she murmured softly. Her eyes adopted a faraway look as she replayed the events between her and Brady.

Where did it go all wrong?

Unbeknownst to her, Lela slowly emerged from her large closet, dressed in a white camisole and a red and blue plaid shirt with black short shorts and a pair of black heels. Her raven locks were messily splayed over her shoulders, flowing like dark waterfalls. A small frown was adorned on her face.

Mack still looked to the side. "You know, maybe he just has to respect your passion and not keep secrets from you," a pained look formed on her face, "and get weird when you're busy." She reeled back, jerking her head, her eyes low. "I - I don't know. It's all pretty confusing here," she looked back up, eyes wide and determined.

Determined to persuade Lela to leave. "Which is why you should go home."

The brunette snapped her head back to Lela's direction and her chocolate eyes widened significantly. The first thought that rolled through her mind was 'how is she so beautiful?'

Lela moved closer, her bright eyes trained on Mack's darker ones. She felt something—an oddly pleasant feeling—as the other girl stared at her longer.