chapter 1- finding the freak.

"How about no..." I said slamming my bedroom door in my little sister, Lola's face.

"But Georgia!" She shouted knocking on my door "I think I've done something that mum and dad wouldn't approve of!"

I opened my door to her "Yeah, breathing." I said taking a bite out of my apple and leaning against the door frame.

She shook her head "I let someone hide in out basement."

I coughed and almost choked on my apple "You did what?!" I asked her, my blue eyes widening in horror.

"I let someone hide in our basement." She repeated ruffling her long blond hair that fell perfectly down to her thin waist

I walked out of my bedroom and ran down the stairs and towards the basement.

I stopped and looked at the boy I instantly recognised as Louis Tomlinson slouching lazily on a deck chair fanning himself with a couple of old gossip magazine and eating grapes.

"Excuse me Mr Tomlinson, but what the hell are you doing hiding in my basement?" I asked folding my arms across my chest and raising ny dark eyebrows.

"Eating some grapes and keeping cool." He said smiling smugly at me.

"Yeah... I can see that." I said before walking slowly towards him.

"Fan me and feed me these?" He asked smiling at me and holding up the large bunch of grapes and the magazines magazines.

"No!" I scoffed "Who do you think you are? Cleopatra?"

He shook his head "Sorry." He said before putting the magazines onto the cold stone floor.

"So, are you going to tell me what you're doing in my basement or do I have to call the police?"

He sighed and sat up from his slouched position in the deck chair "I was being chased by fans." he told me simply

"And you thought you would hide in a total stranger's basement?" I asked knitting my eyebrows together.

He nodded.

I rolled my eyes and looked at my little sister who was standing halfway down the wooden steps "And you let him in?"

She nodded.

"I'll pay if you let me stay for a few days." He announced.

Those were the words that caught my attention. I looked at him and narrowed my eyes "How much?"

"£100." He said.

"£200." I said with confidence shining in my voice.

"No way."

"I'll phone the police."

He sighed "Fine."

I smiled satisfied with my blackmailing "Okay I'll bring you down and air bed and some blankets." I told him before walking back up the stairs.

"I want stripey ones, and bring me some more grapes!" He shouted.

"You're a freak, you know that right?" I said not even bothering to face him and walking out of the basement into the large hallway.

And that is how I found Louis Tomlinson in my basement.

I hope you like this chapter :) I'm never too good at writing first chapters. ngl.