The Arguement And Solution

The next day at school everyone had to partner up for this project. A lot of people was satisfied with heir partner except Sasha. She was partnered with the school bully known as "the breaker" because everything she touched simply fell apart.

Sasha sighed and walked up to jade " hey I'm Sasha I will be your partner" reach her hand out to shake jades .
Jade looked at her and looked away. "OK so what ideas do u have?" Sasha asked and as soon as she sat down she sat on some gum. "OMG!!!! AHH!! WHAT IS THIS ! THIS IS HORROR " Sasha yelled while getting it off.

Everyone laughed including jade because it was her idea. "So that's where my gum went " jade smirked.

Sasha was annoyed the whole time she spent with jade and was even more frustrated because jade was coming over later. Keisha called her

"Keisha not now I'm not in the mood to talk I'll text u later " Sasha said with a little attitude.

"What happened?" Keisha asked.

"Just don't worry about it " Sasha hanged up and waited for jade .

Jade came by and they were working on they project in silence.

" OK I can't do this . I'm not going to be partners with u if your going to be mean to me. We need to work together if we want to get things done and if u can't do that then bounce to another body because this one won't be broken over some chick that don't have a life and think breaking things is cool" Sasha said bold.

Jade looked at her and walked over to her causing Sasha to be scared. " I'm sorry . I don't have many friends and I figured being mean will help people at least notice me. I don't like breaking things at all " jade said sadly and sat down.

Sasha felt bad " I will be your friend but u can't be mean to me like that. I'm sure if u go around and try to get to know people it will help as well. Being mean and hurting people is never the solution".

Jade smiled " okay thank you Sasha. Let's get this project done!

They finished their project and jade stayed for dinner and then went home.