I Will Miss You All

One day these five girls by the names of : Sasha , Ciara , Keke , Kiesha and Sam , were out having dinner in a restaurant. Ciara gets a call "hollup I'll be right back " she says as she leaves the table. The rest of them stayed back talking enjoying thier time . Ciara came back looking sad. Keke looked at her and noticed how quiet she was . "hey what's up you alright ? " Keke asked.

"No , remember when I told u guys I was leaving but it wasn't suppose to happened till later? " Ciara asked looking upset.

Keke answered looking worried "yes , what about it? ". Ciara looked at them all and sighed "I'm leaving tonight. My dad has to be there in two days and this is really important to him . Everything is already there and set all we have to do is get there.

" The girls were shocked and didn't say anything for a minute.

"Please say your kidding ! " Sasha told her.

"We suppose to be together forever and get old with little icky babies and stuff ". They all laughed .

"we will just not as soon as we thought . I promise to come back and see y'all no matter what it takes we will all be best friends for ever " Ciara promised them with her pinky out.

Everyone wrapped their pinky around and all said "PINKY SWEAR!!". It was time to go home and everyone said their good byes and their miss you's to Ciara and went home .