KeKe

School was out and the girls decided to chill together. They all wanted to go to the movies and see the new movie twilight breaking dawn part 2. Everybody was so bored with the movie except make.

Keke was so into the movie. "This is awesome" she said excitedly

Kiesha looked at her "your kidding right! ".

Keke laughed "heck no I like it don't y'all?"

Sasha sighed "OK I'm ready to leave let's go please and thank you " she said while getting up and pulling keke along.

The other girls followed behind. While in the car they were all getting irritated with Keke because she wouldn't stop talking about the movie which was really frustrating to everybody.

Sam was annoyed "oh will you please shut up ! It wasn't all that good keke it was really boring if you ask me and the others".

Keke looked at her " not my fault y'all ain't see the other movies to know what its actually about I mean hello it is a saga" she responded .

"we don't want to see it its all dumb OK we know , Bella baby is cute , Jacob has a sexy body , and Edward is weird but cute. We got all that but we don't need a repeat " Sam said while driving.

"OK guys that enough . Keke its not that personal we just didn't like it and Uhh u did. So we don't wanna hear about it anymore please" sasha said sincerely.

"I think I should go . don't want to annoy y'all anymore " Keke stated while leaving.

Keke went home and sat in her room thinking about what they said then decided to watch TV. Sam was calling her but she ignored it. Sasha started to call so she finally answered and had a nice conversation.

"Well I don't know what u expect . I was just excited. I ain't know u guys ain't like the movie , Sam didn't have to come at me like that" keke said annoyed.

" well we didn't like it and now u know but that doesn't mean y'all should let it come between y'all. If u hadn't noticed most of these kids be fighting over the stupidest things. Why do y'all have to be apart of that ?" Sasha asked .

"we don't its just she came out her mouth the wrong way at me she didn't have to say all that don't u think ? But I'll call her and work things out. It was stupid." Keke responded.

They continued to talk for some time and then keke decided to call Sam and work everything out. "I'm glad we cool again Keke I really didn't mean to over do anything" Sam said.

"Its fine Sam we are best friends who cares that's what we do best baby" they laughed and talked for longer time and hang up and went to bed.

"The things that happened between me and my friends are so childish" keke said while laughing and went to sleep.