Punishment

They know what will be happening when Evan glared at the others. They all was stone in place with fear.

"We shouldn't have come back in Los santos." Scott said.

"You've said it." Ohm said slowly walking away, when the other crew that was a victim of the plan, blocked them before they could get anywhere.

"And." Marcel said.

"Where." Lui said.

"Do you guys." David said.

"Think you're." Craig continued.

"Fucking going?" Tyler finished the sentence. They all crossed their arms and looking at them the other put their hands up in defeat.

"April, you think of a plan on getting back at them." Evan said putting an arm on her shoulder.

"I don't know. How about we play a little game?" April said with a smirk and dialed someone.

"Who you calling to?" Evan asked but the woman ignored him.

"Hello? Jon?" She said.

"Hey, What's up?" The guy replied.

"You busy?" She asked.

"Nope, just here with Nick playing video games." He said.

"Good, meet us at the killer maze we are playing a little game I like to call. Tag your dead." She said.

"Cool, can I come?" She heard her high school best friend yellled from the other line.

"Yeah the more the marrier." She said then hanging up.

"I am giving you guys a sixty seconds start but if we catch you." April said going next to a random car and took out paint guns beside it. "Hope this won't stain."

"No! I am wearing white!" Scott yelled.

"Who said you are running with cloths on?" She said. "You have sixty seconds, plus if we caught you with cloths on we will do horrible things to you. Get that! One!" April started but the guys started running and taking off some cloths off.

"Whoa, little Ms. President here is one tough bitch." Lui said.

"Hey, so that Vanoss over won't treat me as a little flower." She said pointing at Vanosss.

"Hey I am just protecting what's mine." He said walking towards her and leaning as their face are inches from eachother, she can feel his warm breath on his rosy red cheeks.

"Get a room guys!" David said.

"Oh, David." April said rushing towards him and jumping on his back.

"No! I am not going to give you a focking piggy back ride." He said.

"Please? Evvie! He won't let me!" April whined like a little kid.

Evan glared at David making the tall guy sigh, "Don't gang up on me Mother fockers." He said but they are walking to the the Maze.

"Looks like Little kid here decided to sleep." Marcel said pointing at the young lady on David's back sleepin like a little kid.

"She get tired easily, take note of that." Evan said.

"You're right." Criag said.

When they saw Jonathan and Luke with two other girls. Laughing and hand intertwine.

"Hey, looks like masked man and Cartoon man is going for a walk in the park." Marcel said giving them a bro hug.

"Hey, It's Mars. Hey Mars." David said.