One // The One Whose A Virgin

One// The One Whose a Virgin

//Aeron Jacobs\\

"How do you like your first senior party?" Alex yells.

I laugh at him.

Besides all of the people grinding up against one another, making out, taking shots, I think it's my thing.

"It's alright I guess," I smile.

He jumps up and down with his empty red solo cup in his hand.

"Why don't you like it?" He shouts over the loud music.

"Most people here are trying to bang you," I roll my eyes.

Alex is now popular, the hottest, all the girls want, boy in school.

Since sophomore year he became known to the school.

Every girl wants him but he doesn't want them.

It's kind of sad really.

If you think about it, lots of girls ask him out and each time he has to say no.

I would be heartbroken, but hey, I'm not one of those girls.

Alex normally goes to these things, these senior parties. Sometimes not even, maybe even a college party. Any, he goes.

All over summer he was at a party, I guess being a senior means he has more freedom or something.

This is my first.

First month of school and were at a party. My first, probably Alex's thirtieth.

"Sorry I got the looks," he grins cockily.

He's so fucking full of it.

"Whatever, you and Logan are like sex targets. Everyone wants to bang you guys," I walk off of the dance floor and into the kitchen.

Alex follows me and places his arm around my shoulder.

"I know you want to bang me," he takes his hand off and grabs a water bottle.

"I do not," I scoff.

Why the hell would he think that?

Ew, Alex is ew, we're so opposite.

He's so tall and I'm almost there, he's like 6'2, I'm like 5'8.

He's hot but not my type.

Alex told me before that he loves me and wants to be with me.

After summer of freshmen year I came back to Coronado and he was over it.

Until the actual school year began and he supposably fell in love with me again and wanted to be with me but I was exactly over what happened with Brett. It's still really hard for me now. I haven't dated or anything.

"I know you do," he laughs.

"Even if we were too," I look around the kitchen to see if we're alone. "Itd have to be special. I wouldn't want someone to take my virginity in a house in unknown to, let alone a party."

Alex comes over to me, just a couple inches away from my face.

"Let's go."

///

"Alex what're you doing?" I ask impatiently.

"Look, I saved money over summer and this is a perfect time to use it. My mom said that if we didn't want to come home, to stay at a hotel. Wait right here," he smiles and walks into the hotel room.