09│FAST AND FURIOUS

OLIVIA REGRET ACCEPTING Scott's offer of helping Derek. "Faster?" Scott asked, not really believing what Stiles was asking him to do. Olivia was in the back of the car along with Derek, closing her eyes a few times hoping her dizziness would stop. 

"Come on just faster." Stiles told him, while looking behind to Olivia. "You okay?" He asked her as he saw her colored face died a little. Olivia shook her head in denial. 

"She is dizzy you idiot." Derek snapped at Stiles. 

Stiles ignored Derek, and turned back to his best friend. "Scott, I don't think you are grasping the concept of a car chase here." He told him. 

Scott groaned in annoyance. "If I go faster I kill us," Scott told him. 

"If you don't go faster they are going to kill us." Stiles snapped back. 

Derek rolled his eyes at the teens. "I had it in front of me and the freacking police just show up." Derek said, referring to him closing in on the Alpha. 

Stiles looked back at him in annoyance. "Hey, they are just doing their job." He debated. 

Derek scoffed at him. "Yeah, thanks for someone who made the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." He told Stiles. 

Olivia cracked up a small smile due to Derek's words. "Scott, just drive like you are in a Fast and Furious movie." Olivia told Scott, leaning towards the seat. 

Stiles ignored "You seriously aren't past that. I did a dumb mistake. I get that."

"Last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figure something out, two things. The first was a guy name Harris. I don't know yet." Derek told Stiles. Derek, looking down at the floor, picking up a clean water bottle, handing it to Olivia. "Drink it slowly." Derek told Olivia. She nodded, closing her eyes again. 

"Which is the second?" Stiles asked, keeping his eyes on Olivia. 

"Some kind of symbol. You know what this is?" Derek asked, showing the symbol to Stiles. Scott looked down at the symbol, nodding at Derek. 

"I had seen it on a neckless." Scott told him. Olivia knew who was the owner of the neckless: Allison Argent. 

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

Olivia sighed, leaning on the locker next to Scott as he and Stiles talking about how they could get Allison's necklace. Olivia knew it will be difficult, but Scott will figure out a way to talk it. "Is going to be impossible." Scott told Stiles. 

Stiles sighed, looking at Scott. "Just ask her if you can borrow it." Stiles said. "Anything, that would lead me to an alpha werewolf in order to kill him to get back together with you." Stiles told him sarcastically. 

"Just talk to her," Olivia said, looking at Scott. 

"She wouldn't talk to me." Scott remind her. 

Stiles rolled his eyes at them. "Remind her about the good times, and then you ask for the neckless." Stiles said to him, but Scott was already off, dreaming about Allison. "You thinking about her in the shower aren't you?" Stiles asked, snapping his fingers in front of Scott, getting his attention back to reality. "Stay focused, get the neckless, then you get Allison back. Worst case scenario, Olivia can ask to borrow it." He told him. 

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒