05 | LOVE BIRDS

OLIVIA STOOD NEXT to her locker, taking the book away as Scott told her what had happen the previous day. Now that she knew, and - more or less - believed in supernatural creatures, Scott was able to talk to her more freely. "So, Derek took your harm and twisted to show you that pain transforms you back to human?" Olivia asked Scott, just checking she had everything. Scott nodded, leaning on the locker next to her. "I think he wants to help you," Olivia told him. Stiles approaching them.

He seemed nervous as he fidgeted with his hands. "Lydia and Jackson were attacked last night." Stiles said, running to the duo.

"I know, Scott just told me." Olivia said, stating the obvious. Stiles look at Scott confused.

"I was with Derek. We saw you and your dad on the scene." Scott said to him. 

Stiles made up a face while tilting his head. "Derek?" Stiles asked.

Olivia nodded at him. "He wasn't the one who bit me. It was another one, an alpha." Scott said. Scott eyes landed on Allison who just entered. "I got to go." He said, leaving the trio. Olivia laughed at Scott's face, he was in such a daze when it came to Allison. She hoped one day someone will act the same way towards her. She was blind, because the one looking at her the same way was standing next to her. 

"He is so in love." Olivia told Stiles, smiling at the love birds. 

Stiles nodded at her. "Yeah, in love with a werewolf hunter." Stiles said, the sarcasm more than evident. Olivia smacked the back of his head. 

"Well, he will learn." Olivia snapped at him. Stiles sighed, nodding. Olivia took a hold of Stiles' hand. "Come on, let's leave the love birds alone. We are going to be late to chemistry. You know how the teacher gets." Olivia said to Stiles. When both students where about to enter the class Stiles spoke up.

"Umm, why are you still holding my hand?" Stiles asked the girl. Olivia looked at Stiles surprised, letting go of his hand.

"Sorry," Olivia said, before walking him. She took the table behind Danny. Stiles was well aware of the red cheeks. He couldn't avoid the smirk he had plastered on his face. Stiles took a seat next to Olivia, while the rest of the students marched in. "Stiles," Olivia said, trying to get his attention. Stiles, looked over his shoulder, while putting his books on the desk. "Where's Scott?" Olivia asked him. Stiles shrugged, starting to highlight some parts of his textbook.

"He is probably with Allison." Stiles said to her. Olivia nodded, turning to the mean teacher called Professor Harris. He shouldn't even be a teacher.

"Just as a reminder, parent consultations are tonight. Students who are bellow a C average are require to attend. I wouldn't name you because the shame and self disgust should be more than enough punishment." Mr.Harris said. Olivia rolled her eyes, looking Stiles. He had the cap of his highlight on his mouth, while he highlighted his book.

"Why is he even allowed to be a teacher?" Olivia told Stiles. Dany chuckled at her words.

"Well said O," Dany said, high fiveing her. Jackson entered the room, obviously late to the class.

"Mr.Stilinki I will suggest you stop coloring inside the paragraph this isn't coloring class, it's chemistry." Mr.Harris said to him. Stiles spit out the cover of the higlighter into the air, catching it with his hand.

"Dany can I ask you a question?" Stiles asked him.

"No," Dany answered.

"Well, I will any way. Has Lydia showed up in your homeroom today?" Stiles asked him. Olivia let out a soft laugh on Stiles persistence.