"I guess it's our secret huh Ji-Yeon sunbaenim?" He said smiling innocently.

*slap*

"What the-" He said covering his right cheek I slapped.

"Ji-Yeon?! What did you do?!" Manager Oppa yelled but I ignored it because something shocked me even more.

There was blood on this guy's face and it was slowly flowing down. I look and gaze at the blood that is on this guy's face. I then look back down at my long pointed nails and see some blood that came from this man. Suddenly I feel my throat go dry and the pain in my head is starting a bit.

"AISH, Ji-Yeon?!"

"Try it."

A voice said in my head, it wasn't a stranger's voice I heard but my own voice. The little pain in my head suddenly felt like it wasn't there. I am more concerned with the blood that is now on my finger. I feel heat rise up to my face, while I lick my lips.

"Ahh..this looks good.." I mumbled.

"Ji-Yeon Sunbaenim!!"

"Yah fat ass!"

I gaze at my pointed finger and suck the blood that was trailing downwards.

"Mm.." I said licking the blood off my lips keeping my eyes closed. This sensation inside my mouth felt like I ate the best thing in the world. I close my eyes enjoying the taste when all of a sudden I just remembered what I just did in front of these people.

"Wait..hold up. What did I just do?!" I yelled opening my eyes wide looking around the guys.

"*cough* More importantly.." That man's face, who I am sitting on, is very close to my chest. I look down and see I am not sitting how I was earlier. He clearly is trying not to look at my chest. It looked like a sex position and I was right on his AHEM.

I turn my whole body around and faced forward again.

"Manager Oppa, do you mind um...dropping me off to the side of this rode." I said as I avoid his gaze this time.

"Ji-Yeon?! Are you crazy?!" He yelled, I can't even feel his glare go right through me.

"I'm fine, I'll wear a hat and cover it with a hoodie."

"Ji-Yeon!-"

"I'M FINE!" I said as I look at the floor avoiding everyone's stares.

Manager Oppa's POV

She just licked Lay's blood in front of everyone like it's some finger food! I knew it, it's too good to be true. The eye color changing, and now she just licked blood. There's no denying what's going on right now. I turn right and park at the side of the road.

"..." We all kept silent until Ji-Yeon says something.

"..I'm sorry guys, I'm so stupid.." I hear her sniffle a bit, meaning..she's crying.

She closes the door gently and walks away to another road until we can't see her. I wish we could tell her, but now is not the right time yet. This is just the beginning for her life to change now.

"*sigh* Now do you guys believe me that she is THE ONE." I said looking over my shoulders at the guys.

"..." They all had wide eyes while some left their mouth open.

"I can't believe you Luhan, that's your sunbaenim you just talked to." I said with my eyes closed pinching my nose a bit.

"I just stared at Ji-Yeon sunbaenim's boo-" Chanyeol said as he was gazing at his legs.

"What? It's not my fault she's fat." He said shrugging.

"You only like skinny like a stick girls, I thought you like girls with nice legs?" Xiumin asked.

"Huh? Yeah I do, why?" Luhan asked tilting his head a little. Xiumin face palmed with the other members sighing.

"What?!" Luhan yelled a bit frusturated.

Everyone then just sighs more loud hearing Luhan still confused.

"Luhan, let me tell you man to man. Ji-Yeon is really *cough* sexy *cough* okay? She works really hard to earn that body. I mean everytime I wake her up I always see her slender body with a tight clothes and her legs-" I covered my mouth right before I finish what I was going to say. Damn it Ji-Yeon, look what you made me do!

"..Wait..seriously?" Luhan asked while the other guys scoot closer a bit seeming a bit interested.

"Guys, let's not talk about this here. I need to drop you guys off to the building so your manager can pick you up there." I said before I put the van in drive and turn left.

"By the way hyung, do you know why our manger hyung left us with you?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah why did hyung do that?" Tao said with his funny Korean.

"Yeah why did hyung do that?" Baekhyun mimic him before Tao slaps his arm a bit soft.

"Haha well he had to go to his daugter's birthday party." I said looking at the road straight ahead.

"By the way.." I said still looking at the road.

"..." Everyone turns silent to hear what I had to say next.

'The time has come for you guys' I telepathed everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Author nim here! Thanks for reading my story, I seriously wish my stories were more popular but I really enjoy typing these stories. Stay tuned for my next chapter!

Thank you,

Author-nim