"Sorry, baby. I thought we would have a little more time." I just snorted but could understand. I was suppose to have one more month, damn it.

Addy and Katt kissed my forehead, "We will see you when this is all done." I smiled as they left too. The twins came up to either side of me.

"You leave me here by myself again and I will rip your balls off with my bare hands, do you two understand." I growled. I watched, satisfied, as they both paled and nodded their heads. I smiled, "Good, now we should probably start to come up with baby names."

They both nodded their heads eagerly. "We will leave you three to it. If you need us just yell." Charles said as he and Abby left.

"Shouldn't he stay?!" Caden asked in a panic.

"I'm fine, only three centimeter." He looked at me funny, not understanding, and I just patted his hand. "So boy names?" I didnt feel like explaining it right now. Mean, I know but I was still a little miffed about having to yell for them to come running.

We spent the next three hours coming up with what we might like as boy and girl names. Charles and Abby had come into check on me a few times but I was only at eight centimeters the last time they came by. Two more and I could get this show on the road.

There was a knock on the door and Charles stuck his head in, "Time for another check up." He said smiling. I sighed in relief, hoping that I would be ready.

He looked down and looked back up with a smile. "Alright its time. Go ahead and grab a hold of your mates hands." I did as I was told. He looked at each of the twins. "I am going to need you both to hold one of her legs each." They nodded and did as they were told.

Charles then looked at me, "Alright Gabbi, now push."

This was unbelievably painful. I was dripping in sweat and swearing worse than a sailor. The twins were taking the worse of the whole thing and I kept blaming them for what I was going through. I hope they knew I didn't take anything I said to heart.

I stopped my steady stream of curses when I heard a soft baby cry, which made me start to cry too. "Its a boy!" Charles shouted as he held him up for me to see before he handed him over to Abby.

Five minutes later, he held up another baby, "This ones a girl!" I smiled at the loud wail she produced. A minute after her came her sister, "Another girl." I smiled at the amount of dark hair already on her head. A few moments after her, out came our final little bundle of joy, "Its a boy!" I smiled tiredly at the last baby.

"You did so good baby!"

"We love you so much!" I smiled at the twin's praise and love. But it became harder and harder to keep my eyes open. I was so tired.

"Gabbi?"

"Gabbi!"

"GABBI!"

I then fell into darkness.

Adrian's POV:

I was standing by the window looking out. This meeting had been going on for over five hours and now it was a little after two in the morning. We were discussing our thoughts on the fight that was going to come sometime in our future. Dad wanted to call all our allies and see if they would be willing to help us or if we were going to be on our own.

My wolf and I were getting irritated. Every night since we had Gabbi back, I would kiss her stomach good night and talk to my pups inside. But this stupid meeting was denying me that time.

I was just about to turn around and demand this meeting be over, I missed my mate, my pups and I was getting tired, when I heard a painfilled scream.