Prologue

Author's Point of view

{ Young Lola and Jenny > }

-40 year's earlier-

(mistakes because Jenny is 4 years old)

"And den Barbie and Ken live happily ever after!" Jenny said. Her blonde almost white hair swaying as her small 4 year-old white porcelain body sways back and forth with excitement.

"What about a baby?" Lola, a girl with dark hair and light skin, a little bit taller than Jenny and also one year older, throws her arms out in anticipation "They have to have a baby!"

"How 'bout they have two? a boy and a girl!" Jenny suggested putting up to fingers to show her excitement.

Lola's green eyes go wide "That's a great idea!"

"Have Barbie and Ken found their happily ever after yet?" Acacia, Lola's mom asks, smiling. She's comes into the room and puts down a plate of chocolate chip cookies on the nightstand beside the big toy dream house.

"Yes, they get married!" Jenny screams jumping up and down clapping her hands together really fast. her blue eyes twinkling.

"They got married, Jenny" Lola said rolling her eyes.

"and also they got children! one boy and one girl!" 

"That's so exciting Jen." Acacia said softly. "I made some cookies if you want some. I have to head downstairs and wait for Lola's father, you guys be careful up here alright?"

"Otay

-Okay" they both answered smiling.

Acacia gave them one last smile until she turned around and made her way downstairs.

"I'm so hungry" Jenny whined

No longer she said it Lola's stomach made a very abnormal growl which made both of the girls laugh.

They both reached for a cookie and sat down in front of the doll house

"I want a life like Barbie and Ken." Jenny said softly

"me too, I want a son" Lola agreed

-they both got another cookie-

"I want denty kids!" Jenny said

"Twenty kids is a lot of kids, Jenny" Lola laughed

-another cookie-

"why are you laughing? that's what I want"

"Maybe your son, and my daughter could be together"

"That would be so cool, they could be like Barbie and Ken and get married!" Jenny exclaimed.

"There's only one more cookie, Jen. Who's gonna have it?" Lola asked

"I'll arm wessle you."

"I'm not going to arm wrestle you, Jenny. How about we just split it?" Lola suggested

"I call the big side"

"You can have the big side Jen." Lola laughed as she takes the cookie and breaks it in half.

"Here you go"

"Fank you"

"I really like your idea of our children being like Barbie and Ken. When we get older that will happen okay?"

"Otay, Promise?" Jenny sticks her pinky towards Lola.

Lola intertwines her pinky with Jenny's and whispers "I promise"

"Now We'ts eat our cookie" Jen throws her arm up in excitement as Lola laughs.

"What am I going to do with you?" Lola whispers and chuckles to herself.

-They both take a bite of the cookie-

~~

Hello, this is Ella (Daniela)  This is going to be an arranged marriage between two guys: Zain and Xavier (if you don't like it, don't read). This chapter was about when Jenny (JENNIFER OR JEN) and Lola agreed to have the marriage. Thank you so much for reading.

~Ella