"Come in!"

Both girls exchanged worried glances after Camila rang the doorbell. The smaller girl grabbed Lauren's hand and pulled her inside, growing confused when the living room was empty. She glanced at Lauren worriedly, who took the lead and led them towards the kitchen.

She fumbled around for the light switch, and moments later the room was lit up and Camila was stumbling back a few steps.

"Surprise!"

Lauren quickly grabbed Camila to keep her from falling backwards. Before either of the girls had a chance to realize what was going on, they were both practically tackled into hugs.

"You're married now!" Dinah yelled, squeezing both girls tightly. Camila was the first to burst into laughter, relieved that there wasn't actually an emergency.

Lauren, on the other hand, took a few extra seconds to realize what was going on. "Wait... this is for us? Are you guys okay?" she pulled out of the hug and hurried over to Maia and Toby, who were leaning against the counter with proud smiles on their faces.

"We had to get you over here somehow," Maia laughed. Lauren took a deep breath, holding her hand against her chest.

"You scared the shit out of us," she shook her head and shoved Maia in fake anger. "I hate you guys," she mumbled. Camila raised an eyebrow from across the room, padding over to Toby and taking Lucas out of his arms.

"Hey buddy," she giggled, balancing the baby on her hip. "Did you do this?"

Lauren couldn't help but laugh as she watched Camila interact with Lucas. Kids were just drawn to the brown eyed girl for some unexplained reason.

"Hey Mila," Toby smirked, nudging the smaller girl and raising an eyebrow. "Did she like it?"

Camila tilted her head to the side, turning to Toby and thinking for a few moments. Her face spread into a smile and she nodded softly, glancing at her wife.

"She said she loved it," Camila nodded. "Thank you for helping me, by the way."

"No problem," Maia smiled, reaching out and ruffling Lucas' hair. "You're the one who had the idea."

Lauren listened to their conversation, a shy smile on her face. She watched as Camila brought Lucas into the living room to lie him down on his blanket.

"You're married," Ally smiled, turning to Lauren once Dinah and Normani followed Camila into the other room. "How's it feel?"

"The same," Lauren laughed, shrugging. "More official."

"Toby got some fancy grill so we thought we'd have a cookout and celebrate your wedding since we couldn't be there," Maia smiled softly. Lauren pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you for not actually having an emergency," the dark haired girl laughed as she pulled away.

"Sorry about that," Maia rolled her eyes and glanced at Toby. "He thought it would be the only way to get you guys over here quick enough."

"Well it worked," Lauren laughed. She smiled when she heard the baby giggling from the other room, following Maia, Toby, and Ally when they headed into the living room.

Camila was sitting cross legged on the floor with Lucas in front of her, pinching her cheeks and making a funny face to try and get him to laugh again. She looked up when she saw Lauren, her face turning bright red in embarrassment.

"Watch this," Lauren laughed softly, kneeling next to Camila and getting the baby's attention. She flipped her hair over so it was covering her face and leaned down to Lucas could see her better. "Where'd I go?" she giggled, feeling the toddler grab a handful of her hair and try to move it out of the way.