Chapter 15

"Hey listen, sweetheart I am sorry about that, I just can't control the jealousy I feel sometimes. I mean look at you, can you blame me. Liam will have no problem cleaning this mess up. I still want to get our alone time, while we still can, wanna go back the room?" Harry says loud enough for anyone that could possibly be listening to hear.

It's funny the way he is asking me back to his room, when there is no real question in it, and I am not dumb, his words are sweet, but I can tell by his face speaks a thousand words, and it's saying he is ticked.

Harry walks over to me, and slowly leans down till he reaches my ear and I freeze, a cool shiver runs down my back.

"Make a stupid giggle, and kiss me. Trust me I don't want to be in a mile radius of that morning breath of yours, but we all have to suffer here." Harry says, then leans away for my ear and solemnly waits for me to lean into him to kiss him.

Is this really necessary? What does he want a full house of sleeping guys, who in no way, can hear any of this to know we are kissing? I don't understand why, but I don't really have a choice now do I.

I lightly giggle, but flick him off the whole time. Harry takes my hands and intertwines them with his, something that may look cute to others, but I know is just an elaborate way to make me stop. I lean towards him, and as he closes his eyes to reciprocate the kiss, and as he leans forward I go to kiss his forehead and unravel one of my hands from his, lightly tapping his cheek.

"I'm no hussy Styles, you got to wine and dine me before you get a kiss." I smirk

"Says the girl who slept in my bed last night" Harry jabs back

My eyes grow wide, and my jaw drops, but I quickly gain back composer.

"Funny one Harry, every loser has their moments. You've got that one, but that's just because I am not the biggest morning person, and I can't think of any good comebacks." I say knowing that later the perfect comeback will hit me, and I will be so mad at myself for not thinking of it.

"Oh just shut up Georgia. " Harry laughs, putting his hands on my checks, pulling me forward into a kiss, shocking any words I may have had out of me.

As Harry pulls away, I try to manage words, insults, anything, but knowing I will say something, he picks me up bridal style, and swings me around.

As Harry swings me around, I see Liam standing in the corridor with a pile of towels, and Niall standing beside him, with a huge smile, but that's all I could catch while Harry spins me.

Ah, so that's why Harry did that, smooth. Harry without effort, made our whole conversation sound like joking flirtation, it's as if though he is just a master of this game he and I are playing, and I am always two steps behind.

I mean I have already messed up enough that Liam knows Harry and I are fake, but with how good Harry is at this, he might actually convince Liam to believing. The master of improv is going to save my ass from my terrible unawareness and acting skills.

I mean I didn't even know they were standing there. How long were they even standing there? Were they there while I flicked Harry off, did they hear his remark about sleeping in his bed?

See, like I said, two steps behind.

Without saying a word to the boys, Harry stops spinning me, and carries me off to his room.

I tuck my head in the nook of Harrys neck, and hide my face, knowing I am red.

I take a deep breath in as Harry carries me, as to gain back composure, and the smell of his leftover cologne from yesterday engulfs me. The intoxicating smell knocks me back into realization, and I pull my head out of the nook of his neck.