08│LOVE DISASTER

Start from the beginning

"They don't know the truth." Olivia told her, giving her a knowing look. 

Allison bit her lip before asking the question that she was dying to ask Olivia. "Do you hate me from breaking up with Scott?" Allison asked her. Olivia closed her door before turning to Allison. 

She gave her a sad smile. "Why would I hate you?" Olivia asked her. Allison looked at her tiredly. "Yeah, my two best friends broke up. That doesn't mean I prefer one instead of the other." She said, looking at Allison with sympathy. 

"She loves you both equally." Lydia told Allison, nodding along. 

"Plus, I think you point was correct." Olivia told her. For Olivia the Scallison break up was good, because this meant that Allison was not on the golden trio's necks the whole time. It gave them more flexibility to get rid of the Alpha. Olivia saw Scott walking towards them, before she could say anything, Scott took a hold of her and dragged her off. 

Scott turned to look at the two girls from over his shoulder. "I will give her back in just a second." Scott yelled to Lydia, who had her eyes narrowed at her. 

Olivia sighed, glaring at Scott's hold of her. He let go of her as soon as they were far away form the group. "What's wrong with you?" Olivia asked him. 

Scott looked at her, and then back at the floor. "I need some female advice." Scott mumbled. 

Olivia sighed, nodding at him. "Alright, what's the problem?" Olivia asked him.

"How do I get Allison back?" Scott asked her with curiosity. 

Olivia shrugged while crossing her arms over her chest. "By gaining her trust back, which is impossible without her knowing you are a supernatural creature." Olivia told him. Scott banged his head in the locker next to her.

"I'm doomed, aren't I?" Scott asked her.

"Not entirely." Olivia told him, pulling him off the locker. "We can talk about this later. Right now, we are going to be late for class. Come on." She told him, pushing him to the classroom. When they arrived Scott stopped right on the entrance, looking at Allison. Olivia groaned in annoyance, pushing Scott to a free seat next to Stiles. She sat in the seat next to Scott.

"Okay class, 25% of the test will be counted on by writing your name on it. However, as happens every year, someone forgets to write their name. Making me question my own existence as a teacher. Let's get the disappointment over with, begin." Harris said. Everyone turned to their test. Olivia had stayed all night at her house, studying for this test.

In the middle of the test Scott ran out of the class. Olivia and Stiles looked at each other, before following him out. The two of them ignored the calls from the teacher. Olivia knelt down next to Scott's bag that was left on the floor. She looked around the hall for Scott, but failed. "Where is he?" She asked Stiles, picking up Scott's bag. Stiles took out his phone and called him, looking around for him. The two of them heard Scott's ring tone not far from there and decided to follow it. 

They got to the locker room, hearing the ringtone get louder as they closed in the location Scott was. The duo walked up to the showers, meeting Scott. Olivia sighed looking at Scott. "You okay?" She asked him. He turned off the shower, shaking his head. 

"Are you turning?" Stiles asked him, pulling Olivia behind him as an instinct. 

"No, I just can't breathe." Scott told him. Olivia passed Stiles' the bag. Stiles took out his inhaler, throwing it at him. He used the inhaler and started to breath properly.

"You stopped your panic attack by thinking you were having an asthma attack, irony." Stiles explained to him. Olivia passed Scott a towel.

"How do you knew that?" Scott asked.