Chapter 10: shes gone...

Natsu's PVO

I just layed on the ground still trying to presses what just happened. Lucy's gone and forever I'll never see her again. I keep losing the people I love what's the point of loving when they just leave you in the end. All I want is a happy ending like a fairy tale but yet I know fairy tales aren't really but still. She can't be gone, she can't she is the strongest person I know. My whole life when I met her I knew she was special, she is so beautiful and has an amazing smile that always made my day. When she cried I swore that I would make sure she would never cry again and that who ever hurt her they will pay! But now she's just..... Gone and I can't do anything about it I feel so weak!! Once I thought that I banged my fist on the ground, everyone jumped. Soon Happy Broke the silence, " Lucy-sama..... Is... "
" Lucy....." I said while still trying to prosses everything. Suddenly my eyes soon became filled with tears once again. I tried wiping them away again, but what was the point the only one who could stop my tears where Lucy... And now she's gone...
I got up off the ground and looked at the sky " I WILL FIND YOU AND WHEN I DO... YOU WILL BE SAFE YOU HEAR ME LUCY!!! I WILL FIND YOU AND I WONT STOP TILL I DO NO MATTER WHAT YOU WILL COME BACK TO FAIRY TAIL... To me... LUCY!!!" I yelled to the sky knowing she would hear me. Soon I felt my knees weak again and fell.

Erza's PVO

I looked around the room and seeing everyone's expressions of what Natsu just said. Everyone had a worried yet shocked face and soon they just kept crying. But I knew what Natsu said was true all of it every last word. Then I thought to my self ' we know you will find her one day.... Natsu.

Natsu's PVO

I soon feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around to see Happy holding something in his hands. He soon hands it to me, " what is this " I asked looking at a piece of ribbon. " I found it on the ground, it's Lucy's " happy stuterd while tears became forming in his eyes. I look at the ribbon once more then all the memories came rushing back to me. The time we met, the time she wouldn't let us destroy a book. Are firsts mission, the time I was with her when she heard the news of her Fathers passing, the time when she wouldn't leave me on tordaura island even if it meant she died..... All of it. I soon grab the ribbon tighter and closer to my chest. I soon look at the sky again while trying so hard to hold back the tears I soon whispered " I promise you Lucy I will find you and bring you back to us.... I promise " I said before bursting out in tears and leaning forward but before I fall I feel Erza come up to me and hug me, I soon just cry in her Scarlet hair.... While all those memories just hit me like a punch in the stomach. All of it the pain all of it at once. I soon hear Erza whisper but I didn't think it was for me " you know he won't give up Lucy.... " Erza said before leaning in my shoulder and crying...

Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter it means a lot anyway I was thinking about making a epilogue so I was hoping u guys would help out with that, I would really appreciate it. If not then I guess this is goodbye until next time and if I am making a epilogue I will give u a summary of the next book. All right well that all I gotta say so bye.

Video-game off...